Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 222votes)

Okusan

Alt Names: alt おくさん Oh! My Sweet Honey!!alt Oku-san
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About a housewife that has moved into a new town trying to adjust to her fairly new married life with certain quirks and encounters with neighbours along the way.
Go to Okusan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 4 Replies

743 Comments

Why was the toilet seat up?

HEART

SHAPED

HEINEY

5GfYl0e.png

"Daa-san...you came!"

HE'S PROBABLY NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Did I just read a chapter about....

Spoiler

or am I hallucinating? 

This series is always good for a real belly laugh! My wife was wondering what had me so tickled, so I had her start reading from the first chapter. She's been giggling for a while now!

I cannot get enough of that butt.

Does anyone know what manga these are? I know the first pic, it's from the game Gravity Rush, but I don't recognize the rest.

Spoiler

Bottom left is Oshioki X-Cute
Second bottom left is Chuuko Demo Koi Ga Shitai, i believe.
It's a good thing i can read hiragana...

The other guy in this 

Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi

Thanks.

I've always wonder why they don't show Daa-san's face or ever have him talk. 

so you can self insert yourself into him.

though, i doubt many of the readers have a cock as big as his, so he's not so self insertable 

I'm pretty sure there's lots of sex going on in any hospital, not just patients either.

"The hospital is not a love hotel!"

"Maybe not, but you have clean/sterile facilities, as well as all the trained staff, supplies and equipment needed to handle any potential results of intercourse. When you think about it logically, this is one of the best places to do it."

"nerd mode on" Actually, a hospital is one of the most germs and bacteria can be found since everyone sick is there. "nerd mode off" 

who else here 'Team Pregnant Arc' ?

"The hospital is not a love hotel!"

"Maybe not, but you have clean/sterile facilities, as well as all the trained staff, supplies and equipment needed to handle any potential results of intercourse. When you think about it logically, this is one of the best places to do it."

Sure is a small steam censor for such a massive magnum

It covers more than half of his thigh...

How did she guess her PIN?

Other guy?

The other guy in this 

Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi

How did she guess her PIN?

I wonder if the husband also has a monstercock, like the other guy

Other guy?

To bang the ultimate MILF at 100% efficiency evey single night? You betcha ass he does.

Spoiler

Sure is a small steam censor for such a massive magnum

To bang the ultimate MILF at 100% efficiency evey single night? You betcha ass he does.

Spoiler

The nurse is going to find the beast with two backs haunting the hospital

Spoiler
but it was so much better in execution than I imagined.

How I want to die

Spoiler

Doesn't add much to the point of the series, perhaps it's also done so some fans can self-insert. If orchestrated poorly all the comments would just be complaining that the husband doesn't deserve her, so I think it's wise to keep him nameless/faceless with little personality aside from loving Okusan.

Does anyone know what manga these are? I know the first pic, it's from the game Gravity Rush, but I don't recognize the rest.

Spoiler

Top right has its name eligible, sekai seifuku wa mata ashita: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=128750.

The second from the right on the bottom row is Iinazuke Kyoutei: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/iinazuke-kyoutei-r6641.

I get the feeling like I've seen the other three on the bottom before, but I can't remember their names.

Spoiler

I asked this a while ago on reddit. Here are the answers https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/6d04ug/what_are_these_manga_in_the_picture/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics