Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 126votes)

Shihou Sekai no Ou

Alt Names: alt 四方世界の王alt 四方世界之王alt Shihou Sekai no Ohalt Sihousekai no Ou
Author: Sadakane Shinji
Artist: Amane Takashi
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 1800 B.C. there was an ancient city called Babilim, a very important trade center, and this is where a teenage boy named Namuru lives and attends school. Namuru is instantly attracted to the mysterious new girl in school, Shaz, and she later gets them in trouble with some street thugs when she steals from a merchant. However, Shaz removes the head of the attacker without killing him and scares the thugs away.

She explains to the confused Namuru that she possesses 1/50th blood of Marduk, the city of Babilim’s God of War, and that he does as well. With the blood of a god within him, she explains that they can tap into a small part of the almighty power to manipulate dimensions which in turn allows them to remove and transport objects (explaining the “beheading” of the street thug). What’s even more shocking is that Shaz wants Namuru to help her take over Babilim in order to destroy the kingdom! [vyc]
Go to Shihou Sekai no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

156 Comments

Oho? Namuru going full trap? Well, I do admit that I thought he was a girl at first.

Okay, I am totally confused about what happened in this chapter and I did not recognize half of the characters. Maybe thats because of the weird font or the strange names, but it also feels like the series is pacing way too fast suddenly.

Maybe he's talking about the guy who tacitly encouraged incestuous creepiness and fratricide instead?

Yeah, him.

What a nice guy.

18th century BC doesn't (necessarily) mean uneducated.

Hell, the Code of Hammurabi (18th century BC Babylon... where this series is set) codified both early forms of minimum wage and the presumption of innocence into law.

Actually I think that Namuru Nasir is actually

Spoiler

Let's see how it's going for him...

You like Rim Sin? To each their own, I guess...

Maybe he's talking about the guy who tacitly encouraged incestuous creepiness and fratricide instead?

I think I started to like the antagonist more than the main character

You like Rim Sin? To each their own, I guess...

I think I started to like the antagonist more than the main character

This series end at Vol 5 (after hiatus) ...

and it seems the story get hang out (probably for LN promotion again) ?

I hope someone translate LN too ...

yandere fest ? one, then there are 2 ... now the 3rd psycho appear ?

I won't surprised if she goes Deus Ex ...

Poor Erishti

How anyone could possibly like Shazu is seriously beyond me.

You will either like her a lot or hate her to no end. keep your head open for now ^^

How anyone could possibly like Shazu is seriously beyond me.

I guess two naked people is kind of awkward.

So correct me if i wrong, are Namuru and this Rim Sin the only male Cell Holder?

Don't forget Lipit Ea.

another yandere is appear ...

I guess extreme possessive is common in this manga ...

also ... sometimes MC really annoy me ... maybe it's just me ...

So correct me if i wrong, are Namuru and this Rim Sin the only male Cell Holder?

need to check their crotch one by one ...

for ... "accurate" information ... =3= ...

Poor Erishti :(

there was one more, I think his name was Gil...? the kid looking one >_< I hope it is a boy and not a girl >_<

I don't remember any other male Cell user, but there are not that many Cell users, anyway. We have... around 5 female users, right? 2:5 is still okay

Those freakin yandere girls, no matter how brutal they act, their dying scenes hit the feels.

I don't really like to see any character dies but I thought Ellel got what she deserved.

On his Wikipedia page there is something about him having 50 names

It's a bit of a thin excuse, but OK, I can work with that.

In other news, Rim Sin has shown up!  So starts the rush to completion before the volume ends.  It looks like it's going to be a real carnage...

Spoiler

Read in the drescription:

"1800 B.C." and later in the same paragraph "school".

Stopped reading immediately.

Guess you aren't a history buff. :P

18th century BC doesn't (necessarily) mean uneducated.

Hell, the Code of Hammurabi (18th century BC Babylon... where this series is set) codified both early forms of minimum wage and the presumption of innocence into law.

It's funny that you picked on the most insignificant part of the description.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics