Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 172votes)

Idol Pretender

Alt Names: alt จู่ๆผมก็กลายเป็นไอดอลalt アイドル・プリテンダーalt Kargerin len Idolalt Pura-Pura Jadi Idol
Author: Haruse Hiroki
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita Chinami who aims to be a man among men accidentally drinks a very expensive magical medicine that changes his gender. And the only way she (formerly he) can change back to normal is to buy again that very expensive medicine. And his friend tells him the fastest way to do that is to become an idol.
Go to Idol Pretender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Has this manga stopped? New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies

307 Comments

Well shame it was rushed. Still glad I read it though

Why do I feel like its all Oguri's plan by turning him into a she?

Spoiler

The twist is that Oguri is a reverse trap.

Rushed ending is better than axed ending.

Ok.

it felt like it was rushed :l

Meh, I'm okay with the ending

err.. dunno what to say.. isn't that ending totally rushed?

Ending ruined it. It's like the main character completely lost the objective of their goal. It's like... they were trying to be the manliest man for the girl they like... got turned into a girl and then "oh well I guess I should choose a more socially acceptable partner" ...yeah bite me. I haven't been this disappointed in an ending since Seven Oceans... so you know.. grats I guess.

What? That was the perfect ending. You high bro?

dude it was horrible ending. For one wasn't he wanting to end with a GIRL not end up with his stupid roommate who caused him to become a her. I just really hate authors who do an ass pull move that and not give us the yuri ending if the MC didn't go back to being a guy I mean come on its so damn cliche to have that yaoi ending.

That was a wholly unsatisfying ending.

I'm a little surprised Chinami didn't pair with Yuka, but I'm okay with this.

Now there's more to come, right? Anyone?

WTF. This ending was BALLS (the kiss scene was a plus though).

Good start, bad ending.

That's all i can say.

EPILOGUE!!!! EPILOGUE !!! EPILOGUE !!!!

Yeah, there's gotta be an epilogue, right guys? Guys? Guys why are you leaving? Why are you guys turning off the lights and unfollowing? GUYS?

Muh yurishit, so mad.

I expected that ending and I'm ok with it.

Did you forget that GIRLS WANT THE D?

Worst ending, whatever. Screw it. I'm over it.

well  have i seen better end but the story was great, the end was normal, i would like to see a Yuri ending , because  they are really not many good Gender Bender Yuris like kashimashi girls meet girls , Kämpfer is good but no masterpice, and it look like that the Freezing Author IM Dal-Young has forgotten over Sai Taker :/

I'm just going to throw this out there: perhaps Oguri bought the potion so he could become a woman so that he could be with Chinami in the first place. Either way, sempai was still the better choice.

.......No matter what I do to my brain, I can't comprehend that they coupling up because chinami is originally a man, and because she's a man, what I see in the ending is a yaoi shit.

EPILOGUE!!!! EPILOGUE !!! EPILOGUE !!!!

somewhat trollish ending.

but I supposed it leaves room for extras.

anyway, I'm actually ok with that sort of couple ending.

That ending...

IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE IN THE ANGRY DOME!

is it just me thinking that there will definitely appear some kind of epilogue?

Even with such a nice ending Prunus Girl have an epilogue.

So yeah, i'm waiting.

I'm unsatisfied with this ending I know the author could have done a bit more  for the ending

After creating an under-developed, ass pull pairing like ChixOgu, did you really think the author would actually come up with a decent ending? I, for one, was at least expecting closure when I went to read this last chapter...and didn't even get that much out of it. I'm glad I didn't suffer any monetary losses with this series, but Christ alive...I want those years of waiting for it to progress back.

Such a retarded fucking ending author can go kill himself.

You should demand your money back.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics