Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 172votes)

Idol Pretender

Alt Names: alt จู่ๆผมก็กลายเป็นไอดอลalt アイドル・プリテンダーalt Kargerin len Idolalt Pura-Pura Jadi Idol
Author: Haruse Hiroki
Artist: Haruse Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita Chinami who aims to be a man among men accidentally drinks a very expensive magical medicine that changes his gender. And the only way she (formerly he) can change back to normal is to buy again that very expensive medicine. And his friend tells him the fastest way to do that is to become an idol.
Go to Idol Pretender Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Has this manga stopped? New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies

307 Comments

shet happens

Loli Chinami reminds me of Last Order.

I actually like this loli version of Chinami

30I8p.jpg

So which one guys? 

why is this chapter screaming

Spoiler

ending is near

omg is he a lolicon too as well as a manger and he like the mc too then yuika hears everything with all this I see a storm a coming hehehe

He's caught up in an ordeal with his inner identity (as a man) and his current biological identity (as a woman). If you want to gloss it over you could call him bi, but it's a little more than something you can just slap a label on. He still feels it's wrong to like Oguri since he is by all rights a guy himself, though he (as a woman) does have feelings for him. I think anyone would be a bit confused about what to do if put into that situation. Not that anyone could really be put into that situation, but hey.

Nice and well detailed. I get what you mean. Hell I'll admit I too would be confused too. Still it just irks me in a way that I don't know how to explain it. Still love the story and such just hoping that his development well uh can't think of any other words but "develop" =P

Actually, I'd say his confusion is very fair, I mean, I can't imagine what the hec I would be thinking if suddenly I became a girl.

Certainly it probably wouldn't be going as well as the MC's situation, but even so, the confusion is still something I totally understand.

I accept this answer! As my quote above this one, I too would be confused. Hell I'm still confused to this very day on why people thought I was a girl in my highschool years... If this situation ever happened to me, I'd probably be even more confused O_O

Yes!  Some more plot is happening, finally.  (Although, in the end, I'm fully expecting this manga to end with absolutely zero closure.)

So... Doesn't this just make him bi? Doesn't really matter if he was a guy before. TBH the way they portray his indecisiveness just irritates me lol

He's caught up in an ordeal with his inner identity (as a man) and his current biological identity (as a woman). If you want to gloss it over you could call him bi, but it's a little more than something you can just slap a label on. He still feels it's wrong to like Oguri since he is by all rights a guy himself, though he (as a woman) does have feelings for him. I think anyone would be a bit confused about what to do if put into that situation. Not that anyone could really be put into that situation, but hey.

• Gao likes this

So... Doesn't this just make him bi? Doesn't really matter if he was a guy before. TBH the way they portray his indecisiveness just irritates me lol

Actually, I'd say his confusion is very fair, I mean, I can't imagine what the hec I would be thinking if suddenly I became a girl.

Certainly it probably wouldn't be going as well as the MC's situation, but even so, the confusion is still something I totally understand.

• Gao likes this

What a hell he is cute as a girl just stay at is lol

Chinami, you got some s'plainin' to do.

loli power is here XD

I feel lately the plot is realy annoying

Posted Image Oh...Hello
is the medicine get expired? so thats why its only 390 yen
O_O didn't expect that~
Loli power over 9000 !!!
Pfft. What? just happened?
*sigh* why loli? She was fine the way she was.
Boy>Girl>Loli>_____?

Will it be a shota or a hideyoshi? Choose wisely xD
I'm holding out hope that as it was potentially a lower quality medicine, that it will wear off.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics