Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 202votes)

Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai

Alt Names: alt 彼女はソレを我慢できないalt Dia tak bisa menahannyaalt Kanojo wa Sore o Gaman Dekinaialt She can not bear it
Author: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Artist: Iwashita Shigeyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kusabana Ryouta is a normal highschool boy, except that he always wears a full body dog suit and never takes it off.
Things were just like always until he accidentally drops the bag of the girl he likes, and her sports pants fall out. And just when he picked them up - wondering how they smelled -, the new homeroom Teacher Kizawa Ayame AKA Ayane-Chan catches him in the act. Pleading that he will do anything if she doesn't tell anyone about this, she agrees, but asks him: "In exchange will you let me sniffle your body?".
Go to Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do you pity the main character? New Window Anthill_Inside
  • 5 Replies

428 Comments

Page 24 of chapter 12 is the best picture ever... If there would be a way to some up the ridiculous, awesomeness of this manga, that would be it... Sucks that its over... :(
i wish there is a manga like this (but longer)
all this manga did to me was Posted Image then i thought damn this manga can give weird.... fetishes.
Interesting to say the least. This definitely goes up there on my weird shit o meter.
Wow.. that's one fucked up ending... and one sick, twisted puppy!!! 0_0
I'll never look at dog suits in the same way again!!! lol
Wow.. that's one fucked up ending... and one sick, twisted puppy!!! 0_0
I'll never look at dog suits in the same way again!!! lol
Good ending. Short but this was pretty good series
This was pretty twisted. I feel a bit bad for the girl student but, she was happy... so I guess that's fine? I'm not sure how that works out. And I wish they gave an ending for her as well.. I would have liked to see her happily enjoying herself... freak that she is. :-P
nearly burst out laughing at the end. Too bad it's over. Now I'm depressed >_>
Awesome,. Thanks Prozess.
Awww.... oh well, I guess that's it. Too bad it's already over. This was really a fun read, it has also been fun reading the hilarious comments in this page from users at every updates, I think I'll miss that haha. :)

I'll search for more mangas from this author, he does good and unusual stuff.
she's also (probably)kinda unimployed and was kicked out of uni.
So in the end it was reverse NTR with the girl liking to watch and being watched?

Well I still fail to see the good ending though. Yes he got the girl, yes he got sex but that's about it. It's not like there's a whole lot beyond sex in their relationship and she went to him right after taking another guys shlong into her mouth when they first did it.

So as long as someone smells good to her or even if he doesn't she would jump their bones right away. Maybe some people like that kind of girl, personally it does nothing for me.

So yeah, till chapter 10 the manga was funny then it took a nose dive and didn't really recover from it anymore.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Why ecchi or smut manga need a lot of netorare D'x
Stop ragging on GE haters!
Hoped for harem ending... but it's good like that.
LOLed at last page XD
nice ending im glad the author didnt decide to drag it out like good ending..
It's OVER!? Posted Image
You two are now officially beyond divine in my grimore
i wish ge good ending would have a good ending like this.
Gotdang, sex in a dog suit. Never seen that even in the mountains of h-manga I've read(and I've read quite a few). Stuff was GENIUS! And a turn-on as well. Big thanks to PROzess and Pino for their hard work and speedy releases =03!
Well, I would have never guessed that a furry love story would be that interesting.

Thanks Prozess for your hard work.
Wow... the girl(not the teacher) has NTR fetish or something?
HURRAY FOR PROZESS AND PINOYMANGASCANSSS

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics