Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

This series was pretty great from beginning to end. I wanna thank the scanlation team for having the final stretch of chapters so quickly available! It was like one chapter after another and it really made these past two weeks so much better.

"Oh no", don't you mean "Oh yes"

IT TOOK YEARS BUT FINALLY.

FINALLY MY DOKI DOKI HEART IS APPEASED TTUTT 

"Oh no", don't you mean "Oh yes"

LONG TIME NO SEE

LONG TIME NO SEE

LONG TIME NO SEE

LONG TIME NO SEE

O____________O

QExAVCJ.jpg?1

Actually there's a sequel when aoi and akane have grown up
It is called Life so Happy

P.s. read it in shoujo senses

Loved reading the manga......now that it's over, I feel empty inside :(

Finally! It is happened finally! I have been waiting weeks after weeks, months after months, updates after updates and it finally happened! And it freaking ended super fast... I really hope there is some sort of follow up to show their friends and family reaction. Especially Aoi and the orphanage people, I am interested in their thoughts and reaction. Then I also need a marriage scene for both couples (Seji and Shiharu and her friend and Takeru). Then I need a jump ahead to see them all happily married. So demanding xD

My heart....and my childhood...

Thank you!

I need an end.5 omake with the wedding!!!!

I hope they have an omake or extra chapter or SOMETHING with a wedding scene / Shiharu and Matsunaga's kids in it...

Oh, and teenage Aoi and Akane....that'd be excellent. 

But the last chapter was adorable, as always. Many thanks to the hardworking team that cranked out these chapters so quickly!! 

Nooooooooo!!! Where the fudge is my wedding scene!!!

cry-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506

No. I demand a wedding dress dammit!

*takes a deep breath*

*screams*

And so ends an absolutely fantastic manga, one of the most engaging I have had the pleasure of reading.

Many thanks to all involved in bringing this to English speaking readers, and especial thanks to the mangaka and her staff - this was a delightful and touching story.

Arigato!

The only bad thing about this ending is that we don't get to see teenage Akane and Aoi.  Elementary schoolers were cute, but teenagers would have been funnier.

Oh, and Matsunaga is an idiot.

• lzy likes this
tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

Grandma just got diabetes before a single cookie was even made.

Akane needs to be careful. Too much and grandma might keel over from the overdose.
Gosh I felt exactly like Shiharu *tries hard not to cry but end up bawling anyway* It's great they still stay in touch but it was so hard when Banane teared up all of a sudden...

But now the seed of doubt has taken root in your subconcious and the subsequent development of this not coming to pass will elevate your acclaim of the work further than it originally would have been. Probably.

Actually, I just read something else that had NTR outta nowhere and then the newest chapter came up and I got the scary thought: What if it happened here, too?

Well, we should admit that the formidable rival Aoi-kun has just reappeared.

happiness

I really think you are in the wrong manga.

Heck you are in the wrong neighborhood. 

But now the seed of doubt has taken root in your subconcious and the subsequent development of this not coming to pass will elevate your acclaim of the work further than it originally would have been. Probably.

Actually, I just read something else that had NTR outta nowhere and then the newest chapter came up and I got the scary thought: What if it happened here, too?

Also, I'm pretty sure that Matsunaga is just busy trying to find a Blue Feather to propose. That's how it usually goes, isn't it?

I just can't right now, my face hurts from smiling so hard they are just so damn adorable. 

Matsunaga better get his shit together, otherwise Aoi-kun is going to make his move first...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics