Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

Everyone is getting skinnier and skinnier.

Shocked?

It doesn't look like that to me. 

i miss the ecchi xD

Never read this manga, so tried the latest chapter...

Just me or this manga is a disgrace to football? Or I just got unlucky on my chapter choice?

EDIT: Just noticed the womanmanplayingtogether idea.

Clearly I misunderstood and football has nothing to do with this manga.

Are you new to the manga world? You do realize that most plots/events/happenings/characters are not real and could never happen irl? Besides someone who hasn't even read the manga, but just one chapter their opinion means jack squat.

anyone got raws for chapter 42 and more?

Those eyes.

Just me or this manga is a disgrace to football? Or I just got unlucky on my chapter choice?

This last game has been especially mediocre, the rest of the games and the rest of the story were a little bit more enjoyable. This is by no means a masterpiece but is overall a decent read. You edited your comment so now you may have more information about this manga but anyway is useful for you to know is that this manga suffers from the same thing that pretty much every sports manga suffer, that most of the time what we see has little to no realism and that is even more obvious in this particular game.

that goal reminded me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdL7EDKr_rk but still, this is why i dont like sports manga, they take it to a whole new level, meh

I used to think that too, but then i saw Roberto Carlos do it like tsubasa

We've gone from players being good at shooting or dribbling to casting actual fucking spells on the field.
Actual soccer play: scoring off a fast break.
Shuukyuu Shoujo soccer play: "Your jutsu activated my Trap Card!"

But afterward it is explained properly that he is easily tired

that goal reminded me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdL7EDKr_rk but still, this is why i dont like sports manga, they take it to a whole new level, meh

We've gone from players being good at shooting or dribbling to casting actual fucking spells on the field.

Actual soccer play: scoring off a fast break.
Shuukyuu Shoujo soccer play: "Your jutsu activated my Trap Card!"

Wait what? He wasn't just a side character? xD

This chapter was as stupid as the last one but at least was somewhat funny, that "emperor of time and space" was just crap,  in this one at least was amusing to see that guy getting owned in his own speciality. Thanks for the chapter.

Fortunately soon #8 will awaken his force connection, and strike down the darksider.

battle of the uglies, huh?

In my day they called it "bumping uglies", but somehow I like this version better. (^_~)

oh man, i had forgotten all about that guy. crazy power. 

What the hell am I reading? It says Shukyuu Shoujo, but it's starting to put me in mind of Naruto.

If one of the girls starts using shadow clones, I'm out.

Naruto?
This is Kuroko no Soccer!

What the fuck man...

FIrst emperor of time and space

Now it's Master of Darkness??

Spoiler

I can't wait for the Master of the four element now...

After  all the abuse, he finally gets his chance to chance shine...btw where was he during all th0se matches XD

I knew he will get his spotlight, just didn't expect it to be like Kuroko. Anyway, that was great of the author. I thought the author too, forgot that other male character. Well, now we have a complete team. Will Yuki-chan make an appearance? If that happens, even Okita can beat that!!
Aaaand a shark was jumped.

What the hell am I reading? It says Shukyuu Shoujo, but it's starting to put me in mind of Naruto.

If one of the girls starts using shadow clones, I'm out.

this chapter: shadow ex maquina 

battle of the uglies, huh?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics