Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 87votes)

Shuukyuu Shoujo

Alt Names: alt 蹴球少女alt Football Girl
Author: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Artist: Wakamiya Hiroaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki kun was one of the star players on his junior high school team; along with his childhood friend Shinichi. Due to a promise that he made with his female childhood friend Miyuki, Yuuki kun has decided to take the long road to the J League by joining a normal school club and winning tournaments, instead of taking recommendations like Shinichi did....

When he checks the club of his selected school, the best club in the country; he quickly notices that the club is completely devoid of any members except for a weird girl that goes by the name of the Fujisaki Rin. She along with her friend Ayane seem to have driven everyone out of the team....

But is it really that Rin and Ayane want to dissolve the soccer club? or could they possible want something else??.... And just what is exactly the promise that Yuuki made with his childhood friends? Well, regardless of the answers it seems that Yuuki isn't in for a smooth sailing, as he completely seems to have fallen into Fujisaki's hands...
Go to Shuukyuu Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This manga would be so messed up if the gender roles were reveresed New Window Jinust
  • 4 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

Okay guys, see you next year!

Is that sarcasm? After all I did for you? Sheesh...

Okay guys, see you next year!

I can start translating again, but I need raws from chapter 40 and to the end. I don't even know how many chapters are left since I only had mag raws for a while.

Well, that was a hell of a place to stop translating...

Spoiler

But the manga is called "Football Girl" :)

Spoiler

Haven't seen this kind of classic cockblock for quite some time. You gotta love the classics.

okita, people hate you enough for being the main antgonist and generally being such a stuck-up prick, did you really have to add causing a cockblock to that?

question involving a potential spoiler... though not much of one.

Spoiler

Of course not. You can't add a tag for every minor theme a manga might have. For a tag to apply, that theme needs to be present throughout the whole manga from beginning to end. Even if this particular theme reoccurs in the final couple of chapters, it still won't be major enough.

Yuuki underestimated her. He also got distracted by Ayane's pussy and missed.

That's the point. But on the other hand, who wouldn't get distracted by such a pure awesomeness?

I notice that Okita always wears trendy clothes while making his cool face. Somehow that's funny lol

Shuukyuu Shoujo will end in the Good! Afternoon issue #47 (05/09).

Another ending????

Enter Okita, master of the cock block.

question involving a potential spoiler... though not much of one.

Spoiler

Thanks for the new chapter.

Shuukyuu Shoujo will end in the Good! Afternoon issue #47 (05/09).

I'm always confused about Indian curry. There's so many Indians in my office yet their curry is nowhere near hot. They're 'spicy' in the sense that there are a lot of spices, but their 'hotness' is nothing compared to South East Asian curries.

Well it depends on region(especially North and South) and also availability of certain chilies and spices. I'm not Indian but the curries made around here can be hot as hell and I hate it. But it depends on conditions of the environment and also type of chili and finally on the person that actually makes them. All factor into the spiciness. If done wrong, you will get one heck of a sting and doesn't matter how much you love it, you won't be able to stand it for long.

Spoiler

I'm always confused about Indian curry. There's so many Indians in my office yet their curry is nowhere near hot. They're 'spicy' in the sense that there are a lot of spices, but their 'hotness' is nothing compared to South East Asian curries.

Best girl?

They seriously need to recruit more gb boys in the team, lol.... or a girl dat nothing like a girl at all, muscular & tall.....

This latest chapter doesn't do much to make these girls seem sympathetic. "They don't take soccer seriously, so we're going to frame them for sexual assault."

A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do...mainly framing boys

This latest chapter doesn't do much to make these girls seem sympathetic. "They don't take soccer seriously, so we're going to frame them for sexual assault."

So... she then beat the mc after that even though she didnt play soccer for a since middle school -.-

Yuuki underestimated her. He also got distracted by Ayane's pussy and missed.

The path that tied both past and future. :D

Ayane as a slave?

Nice!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics