Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

thank you for resurrecting this serie!!

IT LIVES !

Now excuse me, gotta praise a Sun somewhere.

Anyone doing ln for this?

Holy crap. It took me a while to remember this one. Here's hoping it's here to stay.

shit gonna need to reread this lol

*gasp* New chapter everyone!!!

It's been too long, my friend

Huh? it updated i must still be dreaming, or its in another language, or its a troll update, or my eyes are playing tricks on me, or something else

well the novel is getting a offical english translation better than nothing ^^

Really? Source?

The isekai to end all isekais. I'm loving it, too bad nobody's translating it anymore.

well the novel is getting a offical english translation better than nothing ^^

The isekai to end all isekais. I'm loving it, too bad nobody's translating it anymore.

Correct: "too bad nobody's translating it anymore [into english]"

Just learn russian, be good boy, girl, mushroom, gundam or smth else - choose your destiny!

Damm russians,they have Zangief,rapist lolis,rapist bears,nuclear missiles,the cosack dance...and now the new chaptres of this manga?

Apparently they put it on hold which is sad

After 2 year, it would be so great if someone picked this gem up... 

Shall a savior grant us his god-like powers and save us from the abyss called the "waiting game"?

soo... solution to chapter 23's crisis...

push the beds together already and just let them sleep either side -.-

Holy shitnoodles in a basket. I just realized that the evil mage dude is called Candystraps.

You need a team for translating a manga, unless you can enjoy reading manga with the transcript side by side. So with that, I'm looking for a typesetter. All interested typesetters can email me at [email protected]

Has been a year pass. Oh well some day a savoir will come save us

I hope not SOME year ...

Has been a year pass. Oh well some day a savoir will come save us

I wonder when someone going to start translating this one again

https://oregaheroineeng.wordpress.com/someone started translating it

wow, I hope their translation can pass the manga ending arc ...

I can't stand it since not even half of harem gathered in the end of manga ...

(If the LN haven't add it more tough ... if you know what I mean)

https://oregaheroineeng.wordpress.com/someone started translating it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics