Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

I don't know, seems like she might have anger management issues the way she got all ragey then got her add kicked. Not sure i would classify her as cool headed. Any one locked by themselves for a long time is gonna have issues.

You forgot many here are into that sort of fetish

I don't know, seems like she might have anger management issues the way she got all ragey then got her add kicked. Not sure i would classify her as cool headed. Any one locked by themselves for a long time is gonna have issues.

I think the word you're looking for is cranky (as fuck), and just because someone is usually calm and collected (cool) doesn't mean they aren't capable of raging lol

Well I'll be damned, finally a heroine with some meat on her, I'll give it like 2 chapters before they ruin the cool-headed mature woman vibe she was giving off lol

(In Monotone) oh my god who could have seen that coming! I certainly didn't, what a shock!

What is the relevance of this talk of anime adaptions? This doesn't have one announced, so far as I can tell.

I'm not always sober when I comment, sometimes this fucks up later because i don't use the spoiler tag or something along those lines. That being said, I probably confused it with another Ore Ga something since there are a trillion of them.
I still got 4 likes by writing bullshit, this world is indeed unjust. I'm honestly sorry.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well I'll be damned, finally a heroine with some meat on her, I'll give it like 2 chapters before they ruin the cool-headed mature woman vibe she was giving off lol

Aaand it's actually a hot girl. I would have liked it if for once the hero fucked the actual dragon.

Spoiler

Does this guy count?

Spoiler

well in the Novel is the meaning between Rekka and Leviathan a little bit different .-. maybe in the future they will be other changes too

Although it has a nice concept (breaking the status-quo within a harem is the desired goal), boy was this a horribly cringy read. I'm getting too old for these things.
The entire arc with the starwars space-princess was just awful. The MC went full-shounen MC and kept spewing off naive, idealistic nonsense about how wrong it is to sacrifice an innocent girl, this and that, even though it's clear how badly their hands are tied with a galactic empire threatening to invade them. It represented perfectly the image of a petulant child who's just there to have a tantrum.

It's alive!

Spoiler

Spoiler

The ability of anime adaptions of reviving or killing their manga counterparts is legendary. 

What is the relevance of this talk of anime adaptions? This doesn't have one announced, so far as I can tell.

Huh. Didn't the light novel for this end? Or am I confusing it with something else?

the manga and the LN both has ended in Japan ...

The ability of anime adaptions of reviving or killing their manga counterparts is legendary. 

no anime adaptation ... at least not at this point ...

Huh. Didn't the light novel for this end? Or am I confusing it with something else?

Does anybody have a link to a translation of its LN?

Sorry but, the translation mostly covers what will come next chapter

Does anybody have a link to a translation of its LN?

please finish this manga translation ...

it's only few more chapter before "ending" ...

FINALLY ... there's hope to read when he get A LOT OF WAIFU ...

This is actually a very good story... And a rather unpredictable twist! That Baa-kun has always been strange, but I wouldn't have figured this would happen...

Ho-lee-far-king-sh*t.

An update.

3 fking years but finally it has returned. praise the almighty god of manga/anime/ln/wn for it has finally been updated.

I forgot completely what was it. Unfollowed and put in To read when it's complete-stack.

a new chapter , it has been quite long to wait. thanks

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics