Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 382votes)

Oh, My Sweet Alien!

Alt Names: alt ヨメがコレなもんで。alt Yome ga Kore na Monde.alt Мой милый пришелец!
Author: Miyata Kouji
Artist: Miyata Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man marries an alien. Wackiness ensues.
Go to Oh, My Sweet Alien! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh, My Sweet Alien! General Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 12 Replies

375 Comments

So Asora was gay all along? That's surprisingly progressive. I like it.

I liked the father's reaction. Rather than being mad about Asora having a crush on a man, he's annoyed that it had to be that specific man.

I wonder if he'll ever not have to worry about venusians getting into his family's pants... poor guy.

I doubt that those aliens even care about something like hetero- or homosexualism.

of all the people they reveal to, is the xenophobic japs

Um, first coming out was from the saudi arabia delegate if i read correctly so no.

I've got to wonder if the aliens weren't symbolism for homosexuality the whole time.

Good end is good end. I am satisfied...no regrets.

It's wonderful to finally get closure on this series.

Rest in Peace Miyata.

Nice to see the extras.

Too bad the author passed away. The writing left a lot to be desired (way too many characters too early) but the art was fantastic.

Live well and Prosper...spock.jpg

Yep. I wasn't ready Q.Q

of all the people they reveal to, is the xenophobic japs

Yeah, aliens living peacefully with humans... humans can't even live peacefully with people who have slightly different wordview/skin colour/sexual orientation.

Beautiful end

thanks to share it with us :) 

Seems shoehorned to me (what with the other kid and seemingly everybody else suddenly being gay) but each to his own I suppose. Ending was okay nothing special.

I thought the mother's race changes gender. actually, i'm not sure. I think i'm mixing it up with sidonia. i thought i read somewhere here that they change gender

Seems shoehorned to me (what with the other kid and seemingly everybody else suddenly being gay) but each to his own I suppose. Ending was okay nothing special.

I want to cry. This was a sweet and lovely series from start to finish. Rest in peace Miyata Kouji ;_;

You know, I'm glad the author got to actually make an end for this series. I would have been sad if it had ended abruptly. This was a good ending.

I like how Shonen Ai is a tag now due to the last 2 chapters.

NOOOOOO how could this end  like this ??? D:

U_U i liked it a lot   i gonna  miss more chapters

I just binge read this. Holy crap, this was good.

I'm not ready for this to end.

I can't believe I haven't found this sooner

Her dad is just the cutest thing!

True that.

But the little shoggoth bro is also cute as f'tagn.

that skin shop should offer ass upgrade :3 

Her dad is just the cutest thing!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics