Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 50votes)

School Ningyo

Alt Names: alt スクール人魚alt Okuldaki Denizkızlarıalt School Mermaid
Author: Yoshitomi Akihito
Artist: Yoshitomi Akihito
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two girls go hunting for mermaids to win their true love. Featuring very untraditional mermaids.
Go to School Ningyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Silly girls :/

YES! Love this series, always hoped for more. So glad I followed it.

oboi. It's back.

"Squee" will never be the same for me o.O

Chapter 3 isn't the end. This series is 2 volumes long.

Damn you TVtropes, you just ruined my life again. God, too much goosebumps.

i saw three different version of this comic including this one. where do i find other 2?

I like the ending. It implies she'll slip up sooner or later.
FYI, making all the 'T' mermaids hate you isn't going to help you in the long run.
This was hilariously fun to read.
I remember this....It was so disturbing.
@Vueiy They could also have brought first-aid kits, anesthetics, something barter-able, and maybe even a linguist so they could convince an altruistic mermaid to donate a tiny scab or something.
If you want 10 minutes of a cunt protagonist.
This is the manga for youuuuuuuuuu.
If you
you know
aren't retarded
go read Ibitsu.
¬¬ you guys trickme with the comments................this manga is literally garbage!!!!!!!!!!
i thought that it was going to be scary!!!! but no!!!!!......it's just weird and depressing -.-
Ya' know, they could've just gone for a finger or a toe. Sheesh.

This genre (horror/tragedy) isn't usually my thing, but I thought this was a rather creative story, pretty far from the norm.
wow im impressed!!!!!!!!! xD i didnt read the comic and for what im seeing in the comments...... i better not xD
Idk what to say about this manga.... breathtaking maybe? and i mean it literally. The fuck did i just read
I remember reading this a while ago, but forgot the title. Thanks for uploading.
The fuck.
That was depressing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics