Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

Walk out a crumbling castle like a baddass.

Spoiler

this chapter i lold xD

Thanks for the latest release.

"Ah... Now I'll Probably get criticized for hitting a woman in the face."

Seriously, what's there not to love about this guy!?

Weaper you beautiful beast thank you!!!
Whenever in a pinch, pull out the bull..
Who knew, Bull had the balls..
B-b-b-bull?
+respect for bull
is it strange that whenever i read the word general, the first thing that comes to mind is this?
Spoiler
It's been ages...
Spoiler
@bonhart I'm sure he has more than one. "He just can't use them until he is at 100%", is what I'd like to say, but he can probably already pull off at least 20 different Fatalities. He just won't use them in front of others... yet. He always likes keeping at least one "Ace up his sleeve." That being said, although he obviously "hides" his techniques in order suprise his enemy, he doesn't do it because it will give him a tactical advanatge, he only does it to troll his enemy (and allies for that matter) and enjoy their faces of utter despair.
My favorite thing about this manga are the massive
Spoiler
The part of the brain that controls the heart, lungs and others automatic functions of organs, is on the back of the head in opposition of the jaw, that's why a direct punch on the jaw can knockout someone, the effect is of extreme fatigue on the causing the hole body to stop, there were cases in past of people having heart attacks because of blow in the jaw, also this is the reason people can suffer cardiac problems from not taking care of their teeth's.
@defry dont forget he can also use inner power
Thanks, @defry. I was wondering that myself.

What did he mean by "these rocks are neither spears nor shields"? What are they, then? *gasp* Could they be...
Spoiler
Good chapter. Thanks, Japanzai, Damn, I notice Aiki has a lot of follows, but not that many posters. Wonder why.

By the way, did anyone notice that Grumpy, our sacred founder, has gone from looking like U.S. Grant to looking like Malfoy the Bouncing Ferret?
I feel like these updates are always so long.... I just want to get to the part where his whole body is at 100%
@frubam
There's no muscles around your brain, so hit the chin properly which will give a proper fizzle at the brain. The brain would be scattering, thus making you dizzy or in other word typical knock-out... this usually happens in some boxing matches, that's why he said he's no boxer but even a delinquent cant put some force to give a shock to the brain through punching the chin.
I don't get it. What did Joukyou do to Veronica to make her stumble? He said that his punch is no stronger than Bull's? How is that even possible?
He's rocked her hard! :P
It's a wonder, that given his personality, he doesn't have a fatality or two...
@FakeHero ...
sorry to says this but ...
his work H work is barely makes me horny ...
I think his "normal story" better than his H work ...
It's hard to find submissive women these days but this guy sooner or later totally dominates them and makes them seem so humble like the ideal lady nadeshiko.
It was a good chapter, thanks for the updates and hoping for more.
WTF is wrong with you all?

"I´m waiting for the ecchi part........."

I´m here for the hilarious badass MC and the action, the sex I can live without.

Message me and I will PM you the link to the author´s previous hentai work. For that´s what I´m honestly thinking that all the horndogs want. Ungrateful kiddos.

Thank you Japanzai for the hard work!
thx for chapters!! I still long for the echii parts tho

itadakimasu!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics