Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

Oh thank god there's a sequel

Oh, it's getting a sequel... I was about to get pretty pissed off at one of the greatest mangas of all time to spontaneously end with no build-up.

Phew, I saw the END on the update and nearly had a heart attack. Good that is has a continuation and that there is a translator for it. BIG thanks to japanzai for the last 20-25 or so chapters and hopefully more to continue!

oh, and I assume the next series will also be monthly?

Oh wow while rereading chapter 89 I just noticed a drawing blunder. The helicopter dropped it's extra fuel tanks on page 14, but on page 23 the helicopter get them back? Then the next page they vanish again. It's like magic!

from Japanzai's site:

"Bad news: Aiki is over.

Good news: We have a translator for Aiki-S. Let’s hope he doesn’t run away."

he can't escape all the hungry leechers :P

The number of series that end this year. Is too damn HIGH !!

at least this one already have the next season as continuation ...

(waiting someone to translate Aiki-S)

The sequel is to be called Aiki-S.

Oh dammit it's not on Batoto yet. =(

The number of series that end this year. Is too damn HIGH !!

The sequel is to be called Aiki-S.

WOAH it ended already?!

Hah thanks~

Now, I wait for Aiki-S!

So what happened to all the ecchi? Started off pretty strong with him banging the cowgirl and all. I'm on ch 30-something and now its like any other battle story with completely unexploited ecchi potential walking around. It seems a lot more implied rather than depicted now

chapter 98 will be the last ...

hoping for Aiki S ...

love it! hopefully japanzai will pick up the sequel

I wonder how much longer is this series going to last? One more arc before he gets full-body 100%? 2 arcs? 3?

If you like this then there's good news since the sequel Aiki S is out and Joukyuu's older in this manga along with a pretty interesting lover lol.......

I wonder how much longer is this series going to last? One more arc before he gets full-body 100%? 2 arcs? 3?

If things keep going like this, Bull will develop into a competant fighter by approximately chapter 500.

Wow, this chapter had barely any fighting but was still REALLY good!

You know an arc is coming to an end when several key characters die in close succession.

Personally, I prefer story developement over gratuitous ecchi content. And this arc had quite a lot of character developement!

FINALLY this arc is over! maybe now joukyuu can get back to what he does best: banging chicks, and isutoshi can get back to what he does best: drawing ecchi with actually a good story (key word here is ecchi though. this last arc was completely devoid of it...)

Best line ever:
"I have the sudden urge to go to a hospital."

GENERAL NOOOOO!

It's almost time for the "sadist" :P

BULL, DEAR.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics