Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

Yay!!! More chapters. Not long enough though. But still, it's great.
« Come on, guys. I'm not some popular call girl to be passed around. »

« Oh, I can't reach you.
Sorry, it's too far.
Well, rest in peace, 'kay ? »

Mother of badass quotes, I frigging LOVE this :D
Hell yes, thanks for the update. Guess we get to see some karasu next chapter.
Wat happen to Aiki? Anyone? Been a while, there still no new chapters update
everytime i see that cat fist kung fu guy i think naruto!!!!!!!
I bet you Joukyuu will just catch the sword with two fingers. Won't even try. lol. 80% is a big leap when it comes to his body.
^L^
Jouykuu prefers big breasted females and the black chick has small breasts
@Attis: everytime Joukyuu got a girl there was some kind of acknoledgement of that fact by the girl herself. Raping an unconcious girl isn't really to his like, a little teasing to make fun of her is more likely.
Huh? Just "grope"?!! What the hell happened to Isutoshi? Is all that cowboy girl banging a product of my hallucination? Guess the seinen route didn't sell so well so they switched it back to shounen... :(
Ch 90
lolz ... some girls get trolled in this chaper ...
Aiki is released monthly IIRC, so unless we start drawing new chapters ourselves you'll have to settle for one a month.
now you know what they did :)
When will there be new chapters update? The update is gettin pretty slow. Btw wat happen to the black girl? They knock her out the old geezer and jouykuu fight over her i still remember the old geezer try to carry her away when jouykuu didn't pay attention but failed LOL
wow, want more lol awesome as hell!!@!@!@
Thanks to Prozess and team for another chapter!!
Hurrah, new chapter~ :D
"Incompetent garbage that lusts for fame isn't what a leader should be"
"Garbage like you drag countries down!"
^^ this is the truth ^^
"The fate of this country... is not really important." All hail Joukyuu.
so his left arm is up to 90% with a scar from top left chest to the right ish of his stomach. so for the other arm to reach 90% he's going to have an X on his chest. lol. battle scars are pretty bad ass..
I love how all his spoils after a battle... or some of them... are girls. hahaha
@defry
It's pronounced "trollface".
I for one will hope Jouykuu will be always playfull and invincible with his evil smirk.
I wish that karasu die early..
I wish the updates didn't take so long :[
where's the black girl??? they raped her? LOL
@ ZeusThe10

Might happen in earlier chaps but recent chaps tone down the maturity so doubt any "fuck" will happen... which is quite a shame :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics