Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 59votes)

Usotsuki Wakusei

Alt Names: alt 嘘つき惑星 (プラネット)alt Liar Planetalt Usotsuki Planet
Author: Yoshizawa
Artist: Yoshizawa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chika is packed away to sleep in an escape pod, to avoid a deadly asteroid collision on earth. When she wakes up, however, she finds herself in the distant future, but still on Earth. Earth is now filled with strange creatures, like flying fish. She's being cared for in a dome by an android guardian named Roy and a maid android called Silvia. She also encounters a mysterious, friendly man with cat ears, named Oboro. All the future beings are fascinated with her, seeing as she's an 'original' human, but sometimes they forget about the limitations of human lifeforms. Will Chika be able to find a place in this strange new world?
Go to Usotsuki Wakusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

Weird.  You'd think it was a shoujo manga or something.

I lol'd harder than I should have at this. xD

tumblr_ljk3cu52T51qcoqtho1_400.gif

^^^this.

oh my god I just wanted to take his own sword and stab him with it.

Thank goodness I have a stronger physical composition than Chica; I would've given that guy quite a severe beating. Of course, I'd be in a lot more trouble...

tumblr_ljk3cu52T51qcoqtho1_400.gif

oohhhh... something's about to happen... 

Am I the only one who gets a weird "Are you Alice?" feel from this one?

No, his leg was stolen. I think that part was clear enough. :)

YOU LET ME RAMBLE DAMNIT! lol woops guess its bed time.

Gonna guesss Roy sold off his body parts over time to pay for the house and to maintain her capsule w.e

No, his leg was stolen. I think that part was clear enough. :)

Why did I suddenly think that Roy was originally human but got remodeled into a cyborg...

Gonna guesss Roy sold off his body parts over time to pay for the house and to maintain her capsule w.e

wah, this manga is sooooo cute >_<

Why did I suddenly think that Roy was originally human but got remodeled into a cyborg...

Wow, the scanlators sure took their time for dat chapter, I hope there will be more soon

What's with the standardized taller black-haired arrogant douche bishie? It's like any shoujo manga without one is an instant masterpiece because it's so freaking common...

I like it. :) It's a little weird how they seem to go cross-eyed, but I can stand it.

...I think I missed something. I have no idea what just happened. >.<

Oh wow, that dress is just

hwc0mg.png

Look's like some girl's fantasy. =_=

Weird.  You'd think it was a shoujo manga or something.

"I should try to NOT GET CLOSE to her"
It's like The Game, you lost the moment you thought about it.

noooooooooooooo.........i was winning for more than 1 year now,. you ruined it!

Thank you, AQUA Scans! I think I'll follow this one, I like the art and the story seems interesting^^
By the way, robot is really cute:D
"I should try to NOT GET CLOSE to her"
It's like The Game, you lost the moment you thought about it.
Roy is a little tsun tsun
i like the robot :D
A feel good sci-fi shoujo manga. I like!
This is a really interesting setting, its always fun to read things that aren't super cliched. Anyway up until the end of chapter 3 I thought Roy was an utter emotionless a**hole. He was annoying me so much I got pissed off every time I saw his face, so it was nice to see him finally smile and be less annoying at the end of chapter 3. Hope he becomes more likeable as the story progresses.
It's cute and fun to read so far, thanks a lot AUQA Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics