Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 76votes)

Area no Kishi

Alt Names: alt Ceza-sahasının Şövalyesialt The Knight in the Area
Author: Igano Hiroaki
Artist: Tsukiyama Kaya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aizawa Kakeru is an energetic and dedicated eighth grader who serves as the manager for his school’s football team. Though he was well known for being a talented player the previous year, an accident during one of his games caused Kakeru to vow never to play competitively again. Still passionate about the sport, Kakeru dreams of one day becoming a professional football trainer so that he can work alongside his older brother Suguru, the ace of the school team who has represented Japan in international competition.
Go to Area no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 2 Chap 6/7 New Window Hierofantus
  • 1 Replies
Topic Area no kishi Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

133 Comments

Only the volume extras I see. somehow calling it 108.1 is kind of misleading. (though I see the point) not having a chapter title to call it V14 extras didn't help either. just sayin'
I thought someone was going to score in this chapter. Damn title; so misleading.
oh they just got snapped in the face
Ah so this game will go the "early lead -> but still fall behind by wide margin -> pull off miracle comeback"-route.
Noooo, Seven's ass is gone! Now we got a big head on a little body Kakeru instead.Posted Image

It was an ok chapter, but still getting tired of seeing the spotlight passed around like a hooker in Vegas. Sadly it doesn't stop, ever.
@soranokira well the new cover looks more..... spicy!
Aww, no more "accidentally" looking at Seven's ass when I browse this page. :P
uh, why the change in cover? :<
Acrobatic, scorpion kick. Well, that was exotic. :D
I forgot to write this (and you can't edit?), but many amateur teams, especially young teams don't play with zonal defense because no one has taught them yet and learning it requires a bit of time (playing with a new system usually does). So playing with man-to-man marking especially with younger players makes more sense, since they often don't have the discipline or tactical understanding to play zonal defense.
Well, Greece won the Euro 2004 playing with a Libero. That had not much to do with the Libero being a playmaker though, but with that fact the Greek players didn't understand zonal marking.

So playing with man-to-man marking and a Libero isn't all that outdated, but playmaking Liberos like Beckenbauer are definetly outdated. Todays Liberos are all just for sweeping when everything else failed.
Libero? Who plays with that position in this day and age? Totally outdated.
Great manga.

I just wish they would continue doing a new season of its anime counterpart. I'd like to see the development of Kakeru more on-screen. Not to mention his relationship with Seven :D
Thanks for the new chapter S2S.

As for the chapter. It's probably the main thing I dislike about the story. Suguru this Suguru that. Pele's statement only infuriates me even more. Suguru is not in his body pal! No matter how much that quack doctor and you think or hope he is. Suguru isn't Patrick Swayze and this isn't Ghost.

I think the way some of them keep harping on that only diminishes the hard work Kakeru himself has put into his own soccer. Let alone the huge ass shadow he's trying to get out from under. Well the chest raping he does at times doesn't help either I suppose.
Every time I go to see the new chapter I get stuck looking at Seven's ass for a bit, damn volume cover!

Looks like things will get messy with that sleazy reporter. Should be fun. Thanks for the new chapter S2S!
REALLY don't like the doctor lady...
Ugh, well how to start.
I think this one chases way to many story-arcs at the same time.
That insane doctor-chick is annoying and actually unnecessary, you could potray the "I have the heart of my brother" conflict without her. And though I like Nana-chan her own games don't do anything for the story (not mentioning she is dominating play against grown women, right...). Also after all these chapters and several moments of worrying about her having a BF, Kakeru could at least try to make a move on her lol.
Just started, seems a nice one. But what's with this stupid "he can't use his left leg so he sucks" shit?
There are countless football-players out there who have just one strong foot and the other one can't do much more than standing around and simple passes. Wouldn't Kakeru have scored goals with his right foot instead?
I know it's just the setting so he isn't on the team at the beginning but seriously...have a better idea than that.
So what's the connection?
uh oh reporter
@comody It may shock you to know, but the popular sport played around the world, with a round ball using your foot to control said ball, Is actually called Football in most places around the world, it's mainly in the US where it's known as Soccer, We brits on the other hand are still trying to figure out why a sport where the majority of the time the ball is spent in someones arm is called Football.
I wonder why they don't change "football" > "soccer", just wondering, it doesn't bother me or anything.
Seriously what was going on between Suguru and Mine. If it is what I think it is, isn't that rape?
Iwaki should've dragged that nutty bitch out to the ocean and drowned her.
Nana-chan is the only reason that I'am still reading this manga °3°

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics