Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

You can't even 'face' this Headless san!!!

This is where the manga turns into Oh! Lord Jesus.

...Another promising series that wasn't translated past 6 chapters.

Me reading the latest chapter http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com

I reacted exactly like Headless-san.

It's only me, or the manga ends with vol 8?

Yeah, it seems volume 8 is the last one.

what a let-down

Holy crap how did I go this long without finding out about this series this is amazing
Monk wingman best wingman?

Spoiler

Reminds me of the song by Cool&Create, "Help me Erin", explicitely the part where the name Inaba is used. I bet Inaba felt like the Inaba mentioned in the song at this part xD

Spoiler

It's only me, or the manga ends with vol 8?

The most beautiful and refined stalker in all of mangadom.  Thanks for the update. 

When even supernatural love experts are giving you love advice, nothing can go wrong.

Your name is one letter away from making that comment worrying.

or 3 letters...

Miroku :v

Oh god, the rest of the volume is dedicated to the confession. This is going to be a roller coaster.

...Except that every step they take towards having a real relationship is a step towards the end of the manga. :(

As it was foretold ;_;

From what I could understand from a google translate version of the Japanese wikipedia page, this series is finished at 8 volumes, right?

Lesson learned: stalking someone always pays off.

Your name is one letter away from making that comment worrying.

I believe this is obligatory.

queen-bicycle-race%28single%29-201306020

Best 2 ch 29 and 30 whoa!!!

...Except that every step they take towards having a real relationship is a step towards the end of the manga. :(

TWO CHAPTERS!!!

53471151.jpg

Lesson learned: stalking someone always pays off.

After reading it, I totally agree with you!!

I never really thought about it before, but having a girl with her own private ghost army fall in love with you would be very handy.

(At least, until you make her angry)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics