Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 173votes)

Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san

Alt Names: alt Ren'ai Kaidan Sayoko-sanalt Renai Kaidan Sayokosanalt Sayoko-san's Romantic Ghost Storyalt 恋爱怪谈alt 恋愛怪談サヨコさん
Author: Kanzaki Shummi
Artist: Kanzaki Shummi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sayoko is an incredibly kind, but solitary, young kimono-clad lady who has certain supernatural abilities. She can see ghosts, and she frees them from their places of death by agreeing to let them haunt her instead. As a result, everywhere she goes, she is followed by an army of well-meaning spirits that only she can see. Her weirdness tends to throw any normal people who would have otherwise possibly become her friends.

Inaba is a poor college student who accidentally ran over her with his bicycle.
Go to Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

239 Comments

Eh!? She wasn't there to stalk Inaba!?

she is there to stalk inaba, protecting the store is only an extra.

Eh!? She wasn't there to stalk Inaba!?

Thank you for the new chapter. :D

...Um... What were the four guys doing sitting in the bushes watching couples in the park?

Waiting for their moment....

...Um... What were the four guys doing sitting in the bushes watching couples in the park?

I guess it's time to search for a girlfriend mmm...

All that's missing is a long and painful *Kyaaaaaaaaa....* onomatopoeia.

Sayoko is getting more and more ambitious with her goal swith each chapter. At this rate, she'd be going for a kiss sometime soon. XD

I get the feeling that due to the nature of this manga, we might actually skip that step. She'd get caught up in a train of thoughts and just try straight for family making.

Sayoko is getting more and more ambitious with her goal swith each chapter. At this rate, she'd be going for a kiss sometime soon. XD

Obsessed stalker? Possessed stalker!

lewdness overload

Spoiler

Those ghosts are bros.

Inaba-kun is no longer on guard around Sayoko-san. The "pain pain fly away" was super effective after all!

from comedy to romance :D

nice chapter 

This chapter... I'm melting mmm...

Sayoko is just soooo cute! She really wants that fap material of Inaba. XD
OMG Pantarou, im DYING LOL. Anyway just found this and read up to pantarou's short cameo. Been fun so far, a fresh take on youkai theme for me. Time dp dig in for more!

Such a beautiful cover - for what is one of the funniest manga I've read :)

Ch.23 gave me a good laugh xDD

Achievement unlocked: Harem Tag

that was for new year.I don't know specifics but I think that spell only works on new year.also that last line "until the end"can I take that as she did see inaba-kun love love dream<3 XD
She probably did see that love love dream and she'd probably not want to wake up from it too. XD

WAIT! Couldn't Sayoko have used that drawing-on-the-paper thing that you put under the pillow to have dreams of Inaba? XD

that was for new year.
I don't know specifics but I think that spell only works on new year.

also that last line "until the end"
can I take that as she did see inaba-kun love love dream<3 XD
WAIT! Couldn't Sayoko have used that drawing-on-the-paper thing that you put under the pillow to have dreams of Inaba? XD

Hell yeah I love spirit lady

Ou-san just won a cuple of battles this chapter...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics