Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

Spoiler

I know it's a matter of taste and all that, but why on earth do people like harems?  They're so damn shallow and weak.

I for one absolutely detest harems on principle, but even I'm aware there are more than a few exceptions to the rule. In my experience, the manga with harems that I like rarely focus on the "harem" aspect or even romance. Instead, it pushes comedy, drama, and plot to attract readership. Jitsu wa Watashi wa for example, is just hilariously funny. Rain, on the other hand, just has great characters and an interesting story. Meanwhile, shit like Infinite Stratos and Maken Ki rely on ecchi to retain readership. If the ecchi were to disappear, so would the viewership. 

So yes, they tend to be shallow. But if you can find the few that aren't, depending on your tastes you might be pleasantly surprised.

I know it's a matter of taste and all that, but why on earth do people like harems?  They're so damn shallow and weak.

A few suggestions from my own preference for harems:

First girl is still strong. If your favourite girl is not first, you usually have to shoot for a harem end to see her get the guy.

Many girls get no choice, there is only 1 male to love, or alternative males exist purely to drug/rape the female (SAO I'm looking at you). Otherwise, the female cast member is repeatedly Rito'd by said available male until it would look weird if she suddenly fell for someone else, if they do exist.

The female characters are often far better developed than the male, making them more vivid, likeable and memorable, so you can end up liking more than one as a possible end, but with only 1 male written...

As a series goes on, more females are written to further stall any one female reaching a romantic ending and therefore 'ending' the manga. These females are then developed until they need a new female to stall them.

Finally, in manga, harems work...everyone is happy, or only joke-fighting over the male, and you can have your 'happy ever after' without tears and over developed romantic rivals wondering why they were written in when they never stood a chance.

Hope this helps :D

into a new route, harem route I hope!!

I'm ready for more. 

into a new route, harem route I hope!!

As much as I hate the term "Bae", don't be a pedant when it's not necessary. It just makes you look like an asshole, kind of like people who correct others grammar and spelling when it's only a minor error or two.

Who's being pedant? Sub_zero said Nori is shit. She may be a third wheel. She may be trying to get in between Yamada and Chika. She may be nothing more then a side character thrown in for some drama, or even to further Yamada's and Chika's love story, but none of that makes her a shitty character.

Although I'm not a Nori fan, I wouldn't go as far as calling her shit.

As much as I hate the term "Bae", don't be a pedant when it's not necessary. It just makes you look like an asshole, kind of like people who correct others grammar and spelling when it's only a minor error or two.

Been on marathon reading

Conclusion : nori is bae

Although I'm not a Nori fan, I wouldn't go as far as calling her shit.

Spoiler

Good job, Yamada imouto!

The thing future yamada's trying to prevent...

I wonder if it has a connection to Nori...

Something bad will happen to Nori this time maybe...

Nori, cut the swimsuit in half.  You can probably make it work that way.

Been on marathon reading Conclusion : nori is bae

>best girl will never win

Just more evidence in the mountains of philosophical work that the apparent purpose of our existence is to suffer.

Why is everyone cool with a teacher dating his students?

Hopefully because most of them know these people aren't real.

That aside, I'm still wishing for the obvious third-wheel to somehow disappear.

It's not really "being cool", but clearly they both love each other and she's basically 18 if I recall correctly. And the laws are more lax if the parents are okay with them being together (as long as the girl is above 16).

Boy I can't wait for the polyamorous threesome.

Oh sweet heavenly glory.

Please tell me from where this is.

its from the movie rocky

lol we just caught up and yet there is a break message on the new chapter

Dang. His mother got it going on. 

giphy.gif

ok

Please tell me from where this is.

are we caught up?.. i was seriously thinking that one of them could get impaled.. phew

Yeah, we're caught up. Chapter 48 just came out in Japan yesterday, and new ones will be out (hopefully) monthly on the 20th.

are we caught up?.. i was seriously thinking that one of them could get impaled.. phew

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics