Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

Nice body, Chika!

You called?

Spoiler

aD4y8YCh.jpg

If this guy is ever allowed to pass on his genes, then Darwinian evolution will be disproved.

Nice body, Chika!

Finally caught up. I thought this was dead after VI stopped.

Spoiler

Says the indirect kiss on the thermos is more important than her life... Teens say the stupidest things these days. They fail to see the big picture/long-term. Get out alive, and you can face-suck (abr. to fuck) all you want later.

If she was smarter should could have used the drowning as an excuse to get CPR from her lover, Yamada instead of getting the thermos (or both).

This is getting to become a very slow series... Seriously 12 pages after 2 months?

Oh.

Spoiler

Oh wow that is interesting...

Says the indirect kiss on the thermos is more important than her life... Teens say the stupidest things these days. They fail to see the big picture/long-term. Get out alive, and you can face-suck (abr. to fuck) all you want later.

These days? Perhaps you've yet to read any Shakespeare. Generally, teens have never been very wise.

Is there any ETA on next chapters?

Also, about this Harem talk....  The OP has his mind set on one girl, and the other one is just there to cause issues imo. There is really no reason for her to be there at all, but I do NOT recall how she got on the Island, so until I re-read that again, I cannot say fully that she's "useless" or whatnot.  I just feel she needs to chill.

Spoiler

Eiken is a national treasure and true art.

Harems serve a purpose. While the mangaka may have a pairing in mind, they offer alternatives with varying personalities so every character type is covered (typically). This allows readers with different tastes to enjoy the story. This is especially needed when a "tsundere" or other drama filled character is the main love interest. Now oftentimes both shounen and shoujo mangaka take this too far, giving way better options in the losing love interests than the main one. It is almost like they want to illustrate how much the MC loves the flawed winner by showing how awesome the losing person they rejected is.

Which is why Tsunderes are the most horrible thing since animators who rely on Jiggle Physics to keep an audience interested.

maxresdefault.jpg

On break...for a bi-monthly manga. I wouldn't be surprised if I have grandkids by the time this manga finishes.

It's actually in a monthly magazine, so the breaks are what make it bimonthly. The next chapter will he in two months, not four.

Harems serve a purpose. While the mangaka may have a pairing in mind, they offer alternatives with varying personalities so every character type is covered (typically). This allows readers with different tastes to enjoy the story. This is especially needed when a "tsundere" or other drama filled character is the main love interest. Now oftentimes both shounen and shoujo mangaka take this too far, giving way better options in the losing love interests than the main one. It is almost like they want to illustrate how much the MC loves the flawed winner by showing how awesome the losing person they rejected is.

I'd imagine it more as the author knowing why the character he ships as the best one and wouldn't see why ultimately the couple he'd pair up wouldn't pair up.

On break...for a bi-monthly manga. I wouldn't be surprised if I have grandkids by the time this manga finishes.

Everything but the ship sank.
If yenno what im sayin
My love triangle-ship is on a raft and refuses to sink! I ship it!

I mean, that shouldn't be safe either... the sinking island would be creating currents that would drag the raft down too...

nope it would not, it would get drawn to the island (sinking parts) center but not actually drawn underwater since it's a floating object, and it does not have enough air room for it to destroy the buoyancy of the water the way large ships does. 

I mean, that shouldn't be safe either... the sinking island would be creating currents that would drag the raft down too...

Wait, did I miss something? Why is Yamaha so confident the tent raft should float?

Becuase it's made of plastic. But even if it floats, it won't hold them. 

Wait, did I miss something? Why is Yamada so confident the tent raft should float?

o lord i need more

Asymmetrical Docking!

I know it's a matter of taste and all that, but why on earth do people like harems?  They're so damn shallow and weak.

Let_s_Lagoon_Ch50.jpgWhy_don_t_we_have_both.gif

Naw Nori way or the highway

I know it's a matter of taste and all that, but why on earth do people like harems?  They're so damn shallow and weak.

If you take a harem too seriously, you'll end up furstrated. I read harems when I want a comedy or power fantasy. In this case, the shallowness is a positive, not a negative. I read romances to escape the ever-tightening grip of loneliness and depression that pervades my every waking moment on this god-forsaken earth in the vain hope that, for some brief moment, I will find some sense of happiness or solace or fulfillment by living vicariously through a fictional Japanese schoolboy when I want something different. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics