Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

Even though this chapter is 20 pages long, I felt like it was 7
Someone please tell me the alt name "Rettsu Raguun" is a joke, cause I actually got a good laugh out of it.
I suspect that Chika was actually sensei's lover (she mentioned him having affairs, I think she was talking about herself). She tried to get him (even hugged him) back at the island and got rejected (again), that was why she was furious with him. That would also explain the sudden appearence of Nori, so that he doesn't seem so pathetic at the end. Maybe.
Sorry about the delay, readers. Expect 2 chapters in a short while.

Happy new year, I guess. :)
only 13 pages and yet "friendzone!!!" hahahahahaha
friend zoned
WHAT 10 bajillion MONTHS for 13 PAGES, where's the nearby japanese instructor, imma take this on myself
Best reader reactions..
Nori... think she has the potential to be a yandere? She's already clingy...
@Purple Library Guy: No, it's actually because she know Nori likes him, that's why she decide to back down, note how realize it and start to panic in that same page.
since when does someone calling you a friend mean you have been friend zoned??? ;o
in his mine he doing this Posted Image
And of to 30 more chapters in the Twi...er Friendzone.
13 pages. WTF
Oh a chance to confess
...aaaand its gone.
Condolences....
Spoiler
Bah. Mangaka's trolling us.
Spoiler
Wow... Thanks VIscans...
This manga is torture...
It should'nt be allowed to make such short chapters and let so much time between two...
I guess it makes sense since the MC is trying to go for the deuteragonist that she would mention their title of "friend", but I usually see that the male more often than not says the bad word first. Interesting manga this is....
Posted Image
"Friendzoned" Posted Image
"Tomodachi?" Poor Yamada-kun... Posted Image

and... why?
Posted Image
@Tiki LOOOOOOLLL mmm...
Oh god.. The most hated word have appeared.. "friend".
Posted Image
T_T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics