Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt レッツ☆ラグーン
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

and dont forget when women go off for year or 2 and then waltz in your life like nothing happened and when they find out you are engaged then your ex go off on your for not wating of some other crap or she tries to start cat fight and just goes off like no tomorrow with your wife to be how she is bitch and she stole you from her... in 3 words, brain fak nightmare.

PS. i have no clue if it makes sence.

If i were to rate that between 1 and 10 on whether it makes sense.

It would be a "women".

haha i love that "stolen from batoto"

that bitch friendzoned him and than wish that they back only him and her..............women logic

and dont forget when women go off for year or 2 and then waltz in your life like nothing happened and when they find out you are engaged then your ex go off on your for not wating of some other crap or she tries to start cat fight and just goes off like no tomorrow with your wife to be how she is bitch and she stole you from her... in 3 words, brain fak nightmare.

PS. i have no clue if it makes sence.

Sigh waited this long just for another cliffhanger -.-

Spoiler

I swear, if that really is a distant future Yamada, I'm gonna facepalm myself hard.

Probably yamada from a distance future

this is going to get a lot more complicated...

That looks like a bat shit crazy Yamada with the hooded jacket, but it'll probably turn out that he's there to help instead of putting her in his cook pot.

that look on his face...Its Raping Time

Read this whole thing today and its amazing.
The bit with the snickers made me laugh. Ch.21 I think...
>.< MORE! I DEMAND MORE! Anyway, a huge thank you to VI Scans for taking up this manga!
Started out interesting, became incredibly dumb very fast. Still gonna follow, because why the hell not.
Well, I've fixed it. (lol)
lol, cover photo was drunk, so it went home :P
I was wondering... What volume does the chapter 25 included? 2 or 3 (if there's actually a volume 3... I dunno)?
Posted Image Yes...to touch her Heartbeat...that's what she really wants him to do
that bitch friendzoned him and than wish that they back only him and her..............women logic
Oh so your competition finally made a move huh? better start hiking up that skirt if i where you
My jimmies are rustled at the teacher/student relationship with the baby and all...
I have to say I like the way Imaise's taking this. Didn't expect this reaction at all.
Thanks for being so patient, readers.

Unfortunately, that's where our raws end from this series. And since the author releases on a TRI-monthly schedule (that's one chapter every three months) it will probably be a while till we can even get to work on another.

Regardless, thanks for reading, and I hope we can bring you more chapters soon
@Delcatsifron
Until she gets a rise out of him...
Well obviously we have to create some kind of love triangle/sexual tension. Its not like we can have monsters show up and suddenly its Cage of Eden, right? Right? Oh god please let me be right....
another update! So soon after the last one too.

....also.....how long is she gonna sit on his lap.....?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics