Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 208votes)

Let's Lagoon

Alt Names: alt ăƒ¬ăƒƒăƒ„â˜†ăƒ©ă‚°ăƒ¼ăƒ³
Author: Okazaki Takeshi
Artist: Okazaki Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yamada is a castaway on an island without any ships passing by and he is unable to recall why he is there. After finding his sports bag, he assumes he was on a school trip. With only seven days worth of food, he eventually decides to make a boat to leave the island. He thought he was alone on the island until finding a girl named Imaise Chika eating his food. They then decide to continue carving the boat together. Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.
Go to Let's Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for help with this series New Window besiege211
  • 1 Replies
Topic Last Chapter Discussion New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 16 Replies
Topic Cover photo New Window oninn
  • 0 Replies

467 Comments

It's just a Japanese bootleg of LOST. Don't place it on a pedestal just because most seinen/borderline shounen is shit right now.

Only the plots are completely different. 
The only similarities between this and LOST are that it takes place on an unnatural island. 
Well congratulations, Lost took the idea from Nadia: the Secret of Blue water, Who took the idea from Jules Vernes works. 
Guess what, the originality argument doesn't work because everything contains elements of something else. Therefore the prudent connoisseur of manga and anime look at the story, the character development, and how they take a trope and make it interesting. 
This goes the interesting route and your pseudo-intellectualism is painful to watch to say the least.

Your loss. This is honestly a good manga with solid character growth, good art, and a decent plot.

It's just a Japanese bootleg of LOST. Don't place it on a pedestal just because most seinen/borderline shounen is shit right now.

Just ran into this because >sexy girl in water on the cover. SO I was like, hey, let's check it out! Then I look at the comments.

All my nope. Even if it is himself from the future? I dunno. Time travel. Regardless. NOPE.

Your loss. This is honestly a good manga with solid character growth, good art, and a decent plot.

11 pages... again. Not sure this is an improvement over the years without updates.

At least they are inked. Look at Saki - there are 10 pages/chapter on average and 70% of them are not finished.

Just ran into this because >sexy girl in water on the cover. SO I was like, hey, let's check it out! Then I look at the comments.

Livin' La Vida Beta

Spoiler

All my nope. Even if it is himself from the future? I dunno. Time travel. Regardless. NOPE.

Let's go to Guy LeDouche who's at the start of our next game, sinkers and floaters.

11 pages... again. Not sure this is an improvement over the years without updates.

Livin' La Vida Beta

Spoiler

Either that or it's just another one of those time loop things--I remember you not telling me, so if you tell me things will be different and might not lead to the present I'm experiencing, so I better tell you not to tell me because that's probably what I did et cetera.

Therein lies the problem with time travel. If you specifically know the events you will end up changing them. "I did it THIS way." When, in fact it was done a different way. All, or nearly so, paradoxes vanish if you don't know the events, but if you do you second guess everything... even if you don't want to change anything.
Also, imagine you are told a 'perfect' future but not how to obtain it. Would you constantly seek the events to get it or assume that future comes to pass because you act the way you normally would (meaning not changing anything)?

He's acting sanely for a man pushed away--albeit for good reasons--by the one he loves. If he weren't heartbroken and dramatic, it'd be proof positive he isn't actually serious about her.

Indeed, and if we sum up the whole weird and hard situation they're in.... both of the girls play an important role in his mind right, they're his fuel.

Dude's being a bit melodramatic here.

He's acting sanely for a man pushed away--albeit for good reasons--by the one he loves. If he weren't heartbroken and dramatic, it'd be proof positive he isn't actually serious about her.

Words

And just to expand on one point

Spoiler

Dude's being a bit melodramatic here.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all part of future Yamada's plan.

Either that or it's just another one of those time loop things--I remember you not telling me, so if you tell me things will be different and might not lead to the present I'm experiencing, so I better tell you not to tell me because that's probably what I did et cetera.

Aren't you confusing protestant shame with civilization? It's pretty offensive to a plethora of cultures to call mixed bathing "uncivilized". Society and civility are intersecting, but fundamentally different. And humans are animals. Don't delude yourself into thinking you're above the rest. You only sit where you are today because of the evolutionary pathology that you dismissively conclude are beneath you.

First, no I'm not.  I'm confusing a sense of delicacy and fair play with civilization, even though so-called civilization often fails to inculcate such traits. 

Second, how animals act is incredibly varied, both among species and individuals, as is what constitutes an effective survival trait.  You seem to be projecting a Western 20th-century culture subvariant of being sexually aggressive and antifeminist onto all animals so you can imagine your visions of "alpha" as being "nature".  Some animals do act like that some of the time, but it's far from being the main approach.  Co-operation is an important survival trait for lots of species.  Probably the single most common mating approach is "Males do some form of stupid dance, song, throat-inflating or similar display until female gets the hots for one and picks him", which isn't exactly what the people who think men acting jerky is the "natural" "Darwinian" or "alpha" way have in mind.

Spoiler

This felt random and dumb.

The author is seriously struggling with pacing and plot progression. What the hell is the point of these 10 pages? I'm getting a "I don't know how to end this" vibe. 

Sure felt way shorter than previous chapters...

This felt random and dumb.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all part of future Yamada's plan.

You called?

Spoiler

Not that I have any problem with her being here, but....

https://myanimelist.net/character/145329/Chisa_Kotegawa

Juuuuuuuuuust one letter away.

Aren't you confusing protestant shame with civilization? It's pretty offensive to a plethora of cultures to call mixed bathing "uncivilized". Society and civility are intersecting, but fundamentally different. And humans are animals. Don't delude yourself into thinking you're above the rest. You only sit where you are today because of the evolutionary pathology that you dismissively conclude are beneath you.

Cultural relativism to the rescueeee!

God I really wanna know how this ends...

It's called being civilized. Someone who talks about people as if they were pack animals ("alpha" and so on) wouldn't understand.

It´s Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

If this guy is ever allowed to pass on his genes, then Darwinian evolution will be disproved.

It's called being civilized. Someone who talks about people as if they were pack animals ("alpha" and so on) wouldn't understand.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics