Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.63 - 35votes)

Corpseparty ; Musume

Alt Names: alt コープスパーティー;娘alt Corpse Party - Musumealt Corpse Party: Musume
Author: Kedouin Makoto
Artist: Orie Mika
Genres: Action ActionDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It happened after school one rainy day... A group of friends have stayed behind to prepare for the next day’s school festival. One moment they are idly telling ghost stories but the next an enormous earthquake strikes and the entire school seems to fall down around them. They awake to find themselves trapped in a parallel version of their school. A school abandoned and disheveled and whose calendar dates back to 1927. Can they find a way out of this nightmare or are they doomed to the same fate that befell the other victims whose corpses that lie numerous throughout the school?

> Part of the Corpse Party series
( http://bato.to/search?name=Corpse%20Party&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Corpseparty ; Musume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Ugh I remember this manga of Corpse Party (I think there are 3 others). Chapter 3 caught me off surprised when I first read it (kind of expected since the scanlator translates H-related works). Though I was just skimming to see if it's the one I remembered. Glad the game (PSP version of Blood Covered) is finally coming...
There seems to be missing pages in the chapters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics