Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 48votes)

Ninomae Shii no Tsukaikata

Alt Names: alt 二ノ前しいの使い方alt Cómo Usar a 0x1calt Cómo Usar a Ninomae Shii.alt How to Use 0x1calt How to Use Ninomae Shiialt Ninomae Shii no Tsukai kata
Author: Nekosuna Ippei
Artist: Nekosuna Ippei
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being awarded the Nobel Prize, child prodigy Alice T.P. Riida runs away from home and creates the first Artificial Human, Ninomae Shii. Along with Shiratori Jun and Kurosaki Yaoki, Shii now struggles to find out for what reason he was made for.

Go to Ninomae Shii no Tsukaikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapters ? New Window 100111
  • 0 Replies

163 Comments

ninja brocoli....that's explain the killing intent i perceive whenever i go to the veggies market. that's why i never like that place! i always knew it!
I figured Blonde and Robot were paired up, not ninja/robot. So I'm unsurprised.
Oh snap, shit just got real!
@bo_jangles
Spoiler
That answer your question?
huh.. a ninja and a broccoli in love with each other. wonder what children they will have?
Playin "Cupid" always ends badly
more unwented romance
would shii manage the chobits reverse relationship LOL
good job robot-kun, you've found your true identity. you're a stripping robot! a stripping robot h-ero! go forth and unleash the boobies from the prison of cloth and underwear! the worlds of men needs you!
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Dec 24 2012 05:17 PM
Finally romance~
Yeeahh!
in any borderline hentai manga, you tend to expect something ecchi to appear, but in this manga where the setting was that of an all age rated manga, the appearance of nipple and naked JK really gave a huge impact on my dic-- err mind.
Me either T_T
that not the romance i wanted to see
The humor is original, though not allways as funny as the template stuff. This manga can go a lot of different roads. I'll just see where it goes.
aw now that's disappointing i was kind of hoping the ninja girl would start liking the robot, but i guess that was asking too much.
looks like someone fell in love. but with a pervert, poor her.
I thought this would be a light-hearted comedy manga but for some reason or another, it became ecchi comedy which gets old fast. You can't even get aroused with the ecchi scenes.
the first one get romance isn't even MC ...
*sigh* ... yeah, romance tag activated ...
Ohhhh so that's why there was a romance tag, even though its not the main character

Guess I'll be putting that back
I wasn't expecting a middle finger in this manga for some reason but it surprised the hell out of me...
i hope there is chapter that when he think he is a sex tool
need to upgrade his brainware ... =3= ...
He's so idiot I don't feel its funny anymore, maybe its just me...
@Enpassant
"That guy with curly hair is annoying as hell.."
yeah, because of him, I see yandere expression in this manga ...
Spoiler
Romance tag gone forever I think. Here's why.

Although the Comedy tag is still going strong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics