Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 48votes)

Ninomae Shii no Tsukaikata

Alt Names: alt 二ノ前しいの使い方alt Cómo Usar a 0x1calt Cómo Usar a Ninomae Shii.alt How to Use 0x1calt How to Use Ninomae Shiialt Ninomae Shii no Tsukai kata
Author: Nekosuna Ippei
Artist: Nekosuna Ippei
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being awarded the Nobel Prize, child prodigy Alice T.P. Riida runs away from home and creates the first Artificial Human, Ninomae Shii. Along with Shiratori Jun and Kurosaki Yaoki, Shii now struggles to find out for what reason he was made for.

Go to Ninomae Shii no Tsukaikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapters ? New Window 100111
  • 0 Replies

163 Comments

Oh my...looking at a robot's blueprints...Posted Imagehow perverted
if you cants say just mute yoursalf cant you do that
Ignore what I said.
They are just my silent hopes leaking out.
I have hunch this can become a battle manga although the chances for it to run successfully are dissappointingly small. The only manga I read that pulled that of was hitman reborn as I recall, with lots of signs indicating such a developement beforehand.
Well that was a fun fact, thanks roankun
@Moruno
What I thought at first too except no is in katakana. ^^
Did anyone notice that 二の前 means "before two" and, therefore, means 1? So Ninomae Shii IS literally 1C.
Shii runs on FREEDOM.
I think Alice made Ninomae Shii only for trolling around ... =3= ...
PUBLIC BATH ARC
IS TEH BEST~
nice fake alice
Spoiler
the genius strikes again ... (with stupidity) ... =x= ...
Let the games!!! BEGIN!!!!!!!!
LOL Linux Robot mmm...~!
@yariel
... and many more thousands would die if everyone kept to themselves. i ve woken up in the emergency room once or twice, be thankful there are people that care
I think being meddlesome is BAD ... (at least in my country)
in this month (Dec'2012)
2 policeman get killed when he tried to stop fighting ...
3 teenage (16-21) get stabbed and died by their friend because they want to stop the fighting ...
1 kid (12 yr old) get bruttally killed because he is preaching bunch of 40 years old drunkard not to drunk alcohol ...
CHAPTER 6 IS THE BESTEST
HEAVEN DOES EXIST :)
alice iz da best xD
@Inumori

I see at least one hope coming true :D
*Sigh* Id thought the robot would have a harem.
Also if that pervert is going to have GF at least try to make him into a despicable yet cool character like Kumagawa
who BTW has similaritys to Shii (BUT that was only in 1 chapter a long time ago and their attitudes were completly different)
I think this series could really go places if Shii got a tentacle function. Just saying.
Perhaps giving 100,000,000 yen to an adorable mute loli troll was a poor idea even with, and perhaps especially because she is pushing the field in advanced robotics and intelligence programming.

On the other hand I would gladly see it happen again if we got another robot in here.

My hopes for this manga.

1) Fem-Shii and/or Shii2.0
2) Kurosuke becoming someone worthy of giving this series a romance tag.
3) Alice speaking just once.
4) Jun gaining the relevance I expected at the start of this series.
i wander how this well end
Yup I was right "playing cupid" always doesn't work out...and as the ninja girl said, especially if you haven't experienced love yourself
bunch of idiot can't work as cupid ...
not to mention if they don't know what is "love" ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics