Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 48votes)

Ninomae Shii no Tsukaikata

Alt Names: alt 二ノ前しいの使い方alt Cómo Usar a 0x1calt Cómo Usar a Ninomae Shii.alt How to Use 0x1calt How to Use Ninomae Shiialt Ninomae Shii no Tsukai kata
Author: Nekosuna Ippei
Artist: Nekosuna Ippei
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being awarded the Nobel Prize, child prodigy Alice T.P. Riida runs away from home and creates the first Artificial Human, Ninomae Shii. Along with Shiratori Jun and Kurosaki Yaoki, Shii now struggles to find out for what reason he was made for.

Go to Ninomae Shii no Tsukaikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapters ? New Window 100111
  • 0 Replies

163 Comments

"Don't use that ball!!! Just use me instead!!" lol also

Ninomae x Nano~!! I want that pairing!!!
The relationship behind the creator and the robot kind of reminds me of the Professor and Nano from Nichijou.
Spoiler
Totally think she's messing with poor Ninomae. :D
So if the head doesn't need to be connected to the outlet, why would disconnecting kill him? Either Alice doesn't actually know what she did or she just likes messing with him.
OMG an INNOCENT MALE ROBOT!!
Finally something that has that combination >_<
then alice forced him to wear cute frilly girls clothes becaues its a must for any male protags hahaha
Oh god. I loved that bash reference!

This manga is l33t.
dat multicolored twintails
This looks like it can turn out to be something really good so I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one! Thanks for bringing this to us roankun!
Too many frames in one page. The drawing perspective is a bit poor. It's a bit annoying to read. The story is somewhat OK.
I'm thinking he is closer to playtoy/company
Somehow gives a feeling of a classical heartwarming manga. At least the first chapter is not ecchi enough to tag it as one, but the only way to know for sure is to read more,( Thanks guys,hope you find the raws).
Jiyun x Shii ? maybe??
Duty as a robot? A slave maybe?
Huh... this sounds... interesting.
Though when looking at those tags I get kind of worried.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics