Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 211votes)

Fairy Tail

Alt Names: alt Bulgarian: Фейри Тейлalt Englishalt French
Author: Mashima Hiro
Artist: Mashima Hiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Celestial wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a guild for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu's not your typical hero - but he just might be Lucy's best hope.

Won the 33th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shounen Manga.
Won the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Industry Award for Best Comedy Manga.

Spin-Offs:

>Fairy Tail Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fairy-tail-zero-r12647 )

>Tale of Fairy Tail: Ice Trail
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tale-of-fairy-tail-ice-trail-r12648 )

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Fairy Tail Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Senjosama
  • 46 Replies
Topic The third Dragneel (Rakiem Dragneel/12th Spriggan) New Window XShimasaki808x
  • 0 Replies
Topic The third Dragneel (Rakiem Dragneel/12th Spriggan) New Window XShimasaki808x
  • 0 Replies
Topic Natsu Is E.N.D New Window paulslayer1000
  • 8 Replies
Topic Fairytail Zero to Fairytail New Window Nix
  • 0 Replies
Topic Lucy is heavy New Window vapor
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

Anyone thinks that the soul is...

Spoiler

Is it just me or does it seem to anybody else that Mashima has developed a strong hip fetish, seeing as it is being reflected in the past chapters? I don't mind tho :D

Oh I have been waiting for this team up!

Spoiler

if your up to date with the current fairy tail.. just saying... so much fan service in this chapter... So Much.

Spoiler

Ok fanservice is riduculous now

Pedobear inbound!

Oh right, after all 12 zodiac key appeared (Lucy maximum power), now Gray got un-melt-able ice magic (maybe original created by Zeref) and next Natsu will eat Eternal Flame. I guess the final arc is coming near.

Flare looks a lot better when she's not in psycho mode.

Best part:

Spoiler

Oh hell to teh fuk no, they did not just do that to her q.q

I'm saying BULLSHlT ON THE LATEST CHAPTER

Seeing 1 minute to the future, it worked on the every humans but not the dragons

Nah, it only grazed his head and he'll just use his new cryo-chamber technique to preserve himself until a time where magic has advanced far enough to heal these wounds.

Why_Does_it_Hurt_So_Bad__by_Kanarin.png

Someone finally died, hope its for good

the place ive found to read it  is here theyre up to 333 chapterwise i cant judge quality because i don't know how to but i think theyre good

www.manga2u.com

*sigh* apparently FT anime got suspended... got the news today and we don't know if it will resume or get cancelled yet :( I hope the manga will still go on for the time being. If we keep on supporting the author, maybe it will get back on tv.

Ch325 (spread)

I spy; Elie, Haru, Let, Ruby, Griff, Musica!!!

Coca Cola ad in FT? Really?

personally i prefer Pepsi, hmmm i wonder why ?

theAnimeGallery_140417_1280x1024.jpg

@everyone : You can read it at mangapanda but the translation is kinda crappy compared to mangastream

I'm surprised Lucy could walk around in that outfit near the end (it's pretty hot, mind you).

I have never felt closer to manga than now. Seeing an ad for an American product inside a show is what America's all about.

There are other sites who have all FT chapters on an update every week.

PS: Did i just read a Coca Cola comercial o.O

Yes; Yes you did, that has to be one of the best Ads i've ever read. I really want to read that book now.

Wonder how much they paid for that....

It's annoying how mangastream has been releasing chapters but they don't archive them so is reading this manga just outright impossible? Ugh

There are other sites who have all FT chapters on an update every week.

PS: Did i just read a Coca Cola comercial o.O

So this series is dead? Or at least undead? MangaStream is the only group doing this and they do not make available anything older than a few chapters. Which means that these chapters are just gone. No archive exists. So the only group doing this is a shit group who is not mentally healthy enough to make more than 3 chapters out of over 100 available. Really sucks ass.

They do that for legal reasons, not out of idiocy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics