Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 211votes)

Fairy Tail

Alt Names: alt Bulgarian: Фейри Тейлalt Englishalt French
Author: Mashima Hiro
Artist: Mashima Hiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Celestial wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a guild for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu's not your typical hero - but he just might be Lucy's best hope.

Won the 33th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shounen Manga.
Won the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Industry Award for Best Comedy Manga.

Spin-Offs:

>Fairy Tail Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fairy-tail-zero-r12647 )

>Tale of Fairy Tail: Ice Trail
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tale-of-fairy-tail-ice-trail-r12648 )

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Fairy Tail Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Senjosama
  • 46 Replies
Topic The third Dragneel (Rakiem Dragneel/12th Spriggan) New Window XShimasaki808x
  • 0 Replies
Topic The third Dragneel (Rakiem Dragneel/12th Spriggan) New Window XShimasaki808x
  • 0 Replies
Topic Natsu Is E.N.D New Window paulslayer1000
  • 8 Replies
Topic Fairytail Zero to Fairytail New Window Nix
  • 0 Replies
Topic Lucy is heavy New Window vapor
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

what the hell are you smoking dude the series is still great and is getting better at least its not like that annoying OPM or AoT series who are literally shoved in people faces but are really the most boring trash series I have come across this decade. 

WARNING: Sodium %Daily Value: 1000%

I'm sorry, I'm no longer 12, nor limit my reading list to what just appears in jump magazines. They do have great series time to time. So I have a pretty strong grasp at what is good, great and what is not. This series has long since stopped being great it's though still good(probably). It's pretty much become same basic, tiring and boring clichéd plot hammered out by a prior series i.e. just another DBZ with silly borderline perv fan service, plagued with asspulls. Just because you don't care about or can't recognize them through those thick rose-tinted glasses of yours, I do. So don't ask me what I'm smoking that question should be directed at you.

P.S. AoT, I've long since stopped caring about and OPM is great for what it is and I do fear that popularity will eventually kill this one also, if it's not your cup your cup a tea, it's not your cup of tea. Clearly, OPM is not, if you don't get don't call it boring.

Yeah, I'm going to have to drop fairy tail is become pretty much descended into the trash bin since the tartaros arc. It wasn't unexpected happened to Naruto, bleach but didn't expect such a fall from grace in one arc (technically two).

what the hell are you smoking dude the series is still great and is getting better at least its not like that annoying OPM or AoT series who are literally shoved in people faces but are really the most boring trash series I have come across this decade. 

Yeah, I'm going to have to drop fairy tail is become pretty much descended into the trash bin since the tartaros arc. It wasn't unexpected happened to Naruto, bleach but didn't expect such a fall from grace in one arc (technically two).

If the hottest chick dies, im dropping this..

Cover 53!! ♥

n0nLcXYb.jpg

y7k0ZS6.png

Cover 52!!

brTCshPU.jpg

where are the chapters

.. Must be a DMCA notice.

that was one long chapter. 

Spoiler

damn, when Natsu X Lucy ship is near sailing in my mind

this pic is really destroy it

Now let's Sail Natsu X Erza :D

Pedobear inbound!

Oh right, after all 12 zodiac key appeared (Lucy maximum power), now Gray got un-melt-able ice magic (maybe original created by Zeref) and next Natsu will eat Eternal Flame. I guess the final arc is coming near.

I think so. And now of course Natsu telling Rogue to stay behind...Rogue figures into at least on of the ending arcs if not the final one. Zeref and Acnologia need to be taken care of too, but I think Rogue is primarily involved with that.

I kind of think there will be another spinoff after Natsu and Lucy's story is finished, which is really what Fairy Tail is. The guild got disbanded and who knows if Natsu can actually get it back together. Maybe Natsu screws up and dies.

where are the chapters

And thus Gon and his friends eventually continued their journey...

Seriously though, that was a pretty good one.

Soooo....

Spoiler

Well.. why not?

Spoiler

Soooo....

Spoiler

scanlator doesn't allow rehosting. read it at their website.

that or in Mangahere ...

(I can't found link to translator)

Ugh... Why do girls always fall for abusive boyfriends... <_<

Why don't they add English chapters here?

scanlator doesn't allow rehosting. read it at their website.

Why don't they add English chapters here?

After reading chapter 389 at the end of the chapter my first thought was

Spoiler

If it is the case I'll laugh my arse off.

Nobody is adding chapters here what gives?

Spoiler

didnt expect her to unleash dragon force.

ROFL that coke promotion.

hahaha

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics