Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 351votes)

Tetsugaku Letra

Alt Names: alt 鉄楽レトラalt Felsefe Sözlerialt Tetsugaku Letora
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In middle school, Ichinose Kimitaka taught his friends how to play basketball. Despite his experience with the sport, his friends quickly outmatched him in skill. After an incident brought on by his frustration and jealousy, he was crushed to overhear those same 'friends' discussing how they wished he'd just kill himself.

On his way to toss out his special basketball shoes, he met a girl who was just as frustrated, throwing her own dancing shoes away. She was so tall, and her hands and feet are so large, that she had been rejected from her chosen hobby of Spanish dancing. He urged her to give basketball a try, and the two exchanged their shoes instead of throwing them away.

As he enters high school, Kimitaka learns that meeting him changed that girl's life for the better, and she is now a happy, social basketball player. Will Kimitaka be able to find the courage to make new friends and pursue his own talents?
Go to Tetsugaku Letra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

Frankly I feel MC's approach to flamenco is just wrong. He doesn't come to the dance for fun or pleasure, but the need to prove himself.

I don't do flamenco myself, but I do Lindy Hop (and several variation) enough to know that you won't get very far if you don't have fun with the dance.

I think you have it a little wrong. It's true that the MC started to dance trying to find a way to cope with his depression and prove himself that he could be able to do something significant, and find some kind of connection with the girl that lead a life so similar  to his.

But if you pay attention you can see that he has found a love for flamenco dance that is transforming little by little into a passion that's filling the holes in his heart and it's helping him to cope with his problems.

It's not anymore about doing something for the sake of it, it's about doing what you truly like and having fun.
It's some sort of catharsis.

I love this series. Thank you, Maigo.

Frankly I feel MC's approach to flamenco is just wrong. He doesn't come to the dance for fun or pleasure, but the need to prove himself.

I don't do flamenco myself, but I do Lindy Hop (and several variation) enough to know that you won't get very far if you don't have fun with the dance.

Well, considering that dance, itself, is a lot of hard work, if someone went in to it for the sole purpose of 'fun or pleasure' they'd undoubtedly burn out and drop it. Not to mention, he's been building a very strong connection with the rest of the troupe, and will grow to love the dance, as well as the connections it provides.

Ahhh....Really have to love this. Feeling anger, sadness and happiness all in one chapter....

Beautiful chapter, thanks very much Maigo scans!

tumblr_inline_mq4ezfZ8eK1qz4rgp.gif

pict_5.png

pfft...

Spoiler

I just have to ask: "Which series was that scene taken from!?"

You know that it's a Jesus pic that's been MSPainted. It's blasphemy to call it a Photoshop, with that quality >_>

Tsundere?

It´s not like I hate tsunderes, baka!

Tsundere_Jesus.jpg

I just have to ask: "Which series was that scene taken from!?"

I can't wait for everyone to become happy in this series.

God, Sahara's work is always so good!

Tsundere?

It´s not like I hate tsunderes, baka!

Tsundere_Jesus.jpg

What's up with that huge trap, and the MC insisting on wearing the shoes instead of using them as charms? I was hoping for some boy-girl romance but the heroine is nowhere to be found, and it seems like we're in for some heavy boy-boy romance instead. The grandson that looks like a girl, the stoic sickly boy that rescues the MC, and the tubby classmate that wants to cook for the MC. All signs are pointing in the wrong direction here.

she did do bl... but with a diff name~ :B

Great chapter again, I really like this manga and hate having to wait a week for a new chapter.

He is perfect for the cancion part, he can express his feelings in that way.

This new chap was so perfect in time, Joaquin Cortes is coming to my city :3, mañana se presenta que lastima que me toca trabajar en el horario nocturno D:

ouch is his head okay?

ekqh45.png

Nice moves ^_-

Crap. This is goddamn beautiful. It's so touching.

Alright I'll say it.  This is ranks up there as one of my favorite manga so far.  The characters are complex, the story is interesting, the art is really nice, etc.  Thank you for working on this.  Seriously, thank you.

Goddamit... I couldn't stop crying while readin the first three chapters. T_T

Definitely gonna buy this if printed in my country ><

Thanks for the translation, this series is my first time reading the mangaka works.. so beautiful ^^

This manga is just so sweet! That was good move MC!

What's with this Manga, its damn brilliant! Finally found another diamond :)

So hey.

Is this manga weekly, monthly?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics