Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

The LNis still ongoing rite? If this becomes an anime I hope they based it on the ln

Funny how the last chapter was the best one so far. Lol

tumblr_mnillscBdy1rgy5o1o1_500.jpg

pretty much my face when I found about the ending... which was like over a month ago, but I'm still pissed... damn it.

.... The hell with this? it's end? to think that the chapter was a fucking shit loooonnngg prologue. i.. i was happy when i see the updates but,when i see at the back of the title *END* ... i really can't stop my jaw from dropping.. aaahhh shit..

I just wanted to say again, FUCK SUGAMO.  I hope that irritating bitch is smashed and ground into pulp then fed to some pigs.

FUCK. THAT. BITCH.

the amount of disappointment i have is too damn high.

I....um.

Wat.

This could have been really awesome, but as gundamgundam pointed out, Dengeki Maoh has a habit of doing this kind of thing. Extremely irritating when a series with such a unique art style and high-potential setting/plot is the plot style.

Hopefully they reboot this within the next couple of years. Series with this type of subject matter often do well in LN sales in Japan.

someone translate the LN..............please

So..WTF is the purpose of this manga?

Oh that was nothing surprising, really. It's just another Dengeki Maoh manga adaptation that was merely meant to be an ad to the Light Novel. For those who don't know, Media Works already did the same thing with Heavy Object, the other series of the Index franchise author Kamachi Kazuma. They first made a manga of the prologue of the story way back in 2009, and since the sales of the LN were good, they continued the manga two years later. If things continue to be good with the LN of Tokage no Ou, we will get the rest of the story in two years or less.

The Heavy Object manga sucked anyway. One-sidedly changed the characterisation for the worse.

I just wish to see the Sugamo girl die a bloody and gruesome death....

After that i can die happy ;o

Wow...I feel ripped off

SO angry :(

I don't know whether to be mad at this ending, or slightly amused I just stayed along for the ride.

Is this supposed to be a prequel to something?

That wasn't an axed ending that was an ending slamming into a brick wall at 70 mph.

dafuq

Oh that was nothing surprising, really. It's just another Dengeki Maoh manga adaptation that was merely meant to be an ad to the Light Novel. For those who don't know, Media Works already did the same thing with Heavy Object, the other series of the Index franchise author Kamachi Kazuma. They first made a manga of the prologue of the story way back in 2009, and since the sales of the LN were good, they continued the manga two years later. If things continue to be good with the LN of Tokage no Ou, we will get the rest of the story in two years or less.

I´will laugh so hard if all the chapters of the manga are called the long prologue except for the last one that will be called the short epilogue

Well I guess that I was almost right...but right now Im not laughing Im flipping tableeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!

Lol, I wonder if the whole long prologue thing back fired.

"Long live abuse of power" LOL, now if that was a real God.... *Shivers*

NO.NOOOOONONONONONONONO. I REFUSE, I REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS SHIT! FUCK YOU JAPAN, FUCK YOUR MANGA AXES, FUCK YOU, EXECUTIVES WHO CUT OUT SERIES, FUCK YOU, LUMBERJACKS, JUST... Just... Damn it.

*deep breath*

I liked this one, I seriously did. I hoped yet again for a good, lasting emision. And yet again I end up empty handed.

Thanks to all the scanlators who worked so hard to bring us this series.

Even if I'm the only one, I will really miss it.

what.

What.

After the very long prologue, we finally start with-- wait, it's then end!? LOL. Trolling manga.

"Trolling Reader" genre should be added for this manga ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics