Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 88votes)

Blade of the Immortal

Alt Names: alt 無限の住人alt 無限之住人alt 無限住人alt Mugen no Juuninalt نصل الخالد
Author: Samura Hiroaki
Artist: Samura Hiroaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "To end his eternal suffering, he must slay one thousand enemies!" Manji, a ronin warrior of feudal Japan, has been cursed with immortality. To rid himself of this curse and end his life of misery, he must slay one thousand evil men! His quest begins when a young girl seeks his help in taking revenge on her parents' killers... and his quest won't end until the blood of a thousand has spilled!

Won the 1st Japan Media Arts Award Excellence Prizes in the Manga division.
Go to Blade of the Immortal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lets talk about the anime New Window SleepyMeatballs
  • 2 Replies

66 Comments

@ kami, 8 more chapters, not including the currently missing chapter 210
how many more chapters til the end?
Any info about chapter 210?
watched the anime before coming here...

just awesome!!
A while back a fellow Blade fan said to me, "Well, FINALLY someone with a one in a million chance of being able to stain the hems of Makie's kimono with a few drops of blood shows up."

Giichi certainly delivers!
This epic manga wrote history and stands on the same level as Berserk. The story and the art..a true master piece, one of the best seinens ever made. Definitely under my top 3 mangas of all time.
Dark Horse?
@ Man Santichai thanks for the info didn't want to read ahead, btw nice avatar pic :D you can imagine my surprise seeing it after I just finished my first Rance game yesterday finishing lol well all I I can say is TOOOOOHHHHH!!!!
@kami070 not missing, read chapter 204 and you'll know that it continue from chapter 191.

and thanks for the fast fixing of chapter 207. that's one of the most intense battle of Manji.
Hmmmm so are chapters 192 to 203 missing or is this just a mistake?
chapter 207 is missing, it's 208 instead. please fix it.
So, chapter 204 mean 192, right ? How could the book make such a big mistake ? Aren't there anyone check it before publishing ?

btw, Makie is way too strong. She is the strongest one in this manga for sure.
Pretty much best manga i've ever read. Imo no other title can boast such a characters depth, art itself is amazing to smallest details and storyline never gets boring.
FYI, according to Happy Scans, there aren't any chapters missing between volumes 28 and 29, it's just an example of the way the chapter numbering is messed up.
Well, it does look interesting.
Earlier volumes are available from Dark Horse, but the volume and chapter numbering is a bit different.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics