Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 66votes)

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Alt Names: alt จอมนางอหังกา โอดะ โนบุนะalt 織田信奈の野望alt The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Author: Kasuga Mikage
Artist: Aoba Shigure
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly finding himself in the Sengoku era, regular high school student Sagara Yoshiharu is about to be killed on the battlefield. He is saved by none other than the man who was destined to become the infamous Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who dies while saving him. With the course of history now changed due to Yoshiharu’s actions, he tries to make things right again, but it seems that history is taking a different course than the one he learned in school. Oda Nobunaga is now a brilliant but young girl named Oda Nobuna. Yoshiharu starts working under her command while attempting to bring history back to its correct course and find his way back to the present world.

Spin-off:

> Oda Nobuna no Yabou - Himesama to Issho Shucchouban
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/oda-nobuna-no-yabou-himesama-to-issho-shucchouban-r12099 )
Go to Oda Nobuna no Yabou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oda Nobuna no Yabou anime characters in real history New Window Tio Alexander
  • 5 Replies

90 Comments

i wonder if this gonna be updated....

Not really. The modern "bra" only appeared in the late 19th century, Nobunaga is middle of the 16th, in Europe (the US wouldn't exist for 2 centuries, the Americas had been discovered barely half a century earlier), corsets were starting to appear (it was spread out of Italy by Caterina de' Medici in the first half of the 16th and spread to Europe and Great Britain's upper classes through the french court)

The 'modern' bra is obviously a 'modern' invention. But the bra itself is an old invention... in Europe. In Japan, the bra would have been novel and new.

The corset? Really? Have you not seen a sarashi in manga?

Oh I wish they would still work on this. Well, just have to stick wth the LNs.

Not really. The modern "bra" only appeared in the late 19th century, Nobunaga is middle of the 16th, in Europe (the US wouldn't exist for 2 centuries, the Americas had been discovered barely half a century earlier), corsets were starting to appear (it was spread out of Italy by Caterina de' Medici in the first half of the 16th and spread to Europe and Great Britain's upper classes through the french court)

This is why I love this site. NEVER know what youre gonna get schooled on

I just stumbled upon this:

http://www.ecouterre.com/medieval-lingerie-from-15th-century-castle-stuns-fashion-historians/

No idea if it's just nonsense though. ;-)
Looks better that way though. :-)

A stretch, but not impossible. Bras were largely confined to the Western world (Europe/US) as a luxury item at the time.

I hope the anime version will get continued latter ...
(next year perhaps ?)
Yea, many thanks. :-)

It's just a pity manga are progressing so slow. I can read a 500 chapter series a week, but to actually follow it takes years...
A new chapter? hell yeah. Thank you guys.
@sultan199999

A stretch, but not impossible. Bras were largely confined to the Western world (Europe/US) as a luxury item at the time. For someone like Nobuna, especially considering the fact that she controls a trade port, a bra would be a status symbol.

The modern day equivalent would be owning and using an electric sports car like the Tesla Roadster. It IS practical but its so expensive/rare that the average person would never think to own/drive one.
wait a sec was women in that era wearing bara?
I love so much Goemon, In fact, I love every Nobuna Loli ;__; MUST PROTECT THEM ALL FROM ALL YOU!! >:(

Can't wait to see Hanbei. My heart will explode.
The awkward moment when u finish the anime of the series before the manga.

Well hope for some uncensored in this -perv-
New chapter's out... been a while.
For those who are curious about the original Nobunaga's Ambition game, this is a link to download it http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/508/Nobunaga%27s+Ambition.html. It's pretty ancient, though.
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
(this manga is pedobear approved)
Anime is looking good. Looking forward to the possibility of being able to enjoy the story in anime, manga, and LN~
Posted Image Don't be so harsh with Nene-chan, Saru-dono.
She's your wife in real history, you know! Protect your loli before they have a pair of boobs.
its being tled by my lovely akuma-chan.
Who is also the tler for this project.
@Zashiki Warashi: Translation on the LN only started recently, so far only chapter one is translated
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Oda_Nobuna_no_Yabou
where's i can read the LN in english?
where's is i can read the LN in english?
such a disappointment the chapter was sooo short i wish it was longer like the first chapter :'(
Wants Hanbei >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics