Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

This is horrible. It feels like the author is started the story trying to comedy around parodying tropes (the first chapter is pretty much a stereotypical high school transfer student beginning) complete with outright repeatedly stated tsundere references.

Fast forward a few chapters and its bogged itself down with relationship resets, "true love blooms", new characters introduced for the sake of shaking up the paradigm; all on top of the whole "birth rate has gone to hell so children are uber-rare"-setting.

How can she be "1/6 japanese"?
You can be 1/8~8/8 (or its fractions) japanese, but not 1/6
Am I doing the maths right?

It would make sense if it was 1/16, so i guess there's a 1 missing.

Holy cow... Was reading this but didn't expect the plot to be this much... o.o

Incestual marriage 3 generations ago I suppose.

O.o that makes sense

Edit: wait...does it? She would still be x/8 japanese. It's confusing XD

Incestual marriage 3 generations ago I suppose.

I have the feeling I read it but i can't remember

I want to know what manga that is too *.*

Alright, I spent some time looking for it in my manga list, and I *may* have found what it was: Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa (surprisingly, it's on batoto). If that's really it, then it's not "a guy and a girl in the bath together", it's "a futa and a girl".

You perverts.
Wow, it's back! Great, thanks for uploading. Will we get more chapters soon?

Hmm... somehow that reminds me of another manga I read a while ago, can't remember the name though...

Spoiler

If anyone remembers what manga that was, that'd remove that weight from my mind...

Hmm... somehow that reminds me of another manga I read a while ago, can't remember the name though...

Spoiler

If anyone remembers what manga that was, that'd remove that weight from my mind...

I wan't to know it too

I forgot what it was all about. Time to re read. 

Spoiler

I want to know what manga that is too *.*

Haha, this manga is hilarious and the closer it gets to the borderline-H makes it even funnier. Take the latest raw chapter 27 as an example.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looking at the raws, this series goes on surprisingly long. I'm both surprised, and pleased. It's quite amusing, if nothing mind-blowing, past the first couple of chapters.

how long will this be

you know, those newgen kids always seem to remind me of the ones from an old film called village of the damned

Had to re-read last chapter to remember who's collete.

Haha, this manga is hilarious and the closer it gets to the borderline-H makes it even funnier. Take the latest raw chapter 27 as an example.

Spoiler

bL3c7vL.jpg

Shikishima-san = best girl.
The other girls can't even be compared to.

yay an update at this age.

thank you

This Series is one of the first manga i read but that's why we need an UPDATE!

Spoiler

well, MC's pretty dense.

although maybe cliche, introducing aggressive girls works for me.

I just started reading this but

Spoiler

i didn't get that part either, but its a possibility

Hmm, would be interesting if he actually did get one of the girls pregnant during the story. You know, not after, but as part of story progression.

I think this setting could easily allow for such a development, without forcing the manga to suddenly end.

Wasn't shocked by his behavior, it seemed appropriate, I mean for the first time in his life someone of his age shares his interests and is actively friendly. How could he not be excited and forget about the other kuu/tsun-deres? Readers obviously know she's disingenuous because of tropes but how could he?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics