Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

A Thanksgiving present!
Hell Yeah.

Everyone please visit Kirei Cake's IRC and say thanks :)

Honestly, if this story doesn't end as a legitimate harem, I will be shocked. The story itself is practically begging for it as a moral option.

In fact, I'd almost be a bit disappointed if it didn't go that route. Don't usually like harem endings since you are often left with an aftertaste of insincerity on the part of the protagonist, but Haru is seriously just so goddamn pure.

Ditto. I could easily see the main two getting along well enough and being practical enough to share him. Collette mildly annoys me, but the mangaka seems hell-bent on including her and making the main two accept her... and she's not quite annoying enough to evoke a "No. Just no." response.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the evolution of the harem manga is on a sine wave between works like this, and works where it seems more likely that someone's going to wind up on trial for manslaughter. Currently this style of work seems to be the exception to the rule, but it's a happy exception.

Spoiler

MY-EYES%2521.gif

dafuq? Collette is her last name? Collette is a fench given name!

wait a minute... her given name is cerisier... the french for cherrytree... or you might say a sakura tree.

alot of sex talk for nothing to happen. oh. the chapter title is virgin..

huh.......... are you kidding me just do it! damn hetare mc!

Thank You!

It was a great chapter.  Still though, where is everyone? How come no one's reading this hilarious manga?

O.o that makes sense

Edit: wait...does it? She would still be x/8 japanese. It's confusing XD

My bad, initially I was (probably) thinking:

Jap1 - other1  //  other2 - other3 // other4 - other5 // other2 - other3

half ---------------other          //       other -----------other

half-----------------------------other                                         (cousin marriage)

1/8

but it still ended up with 1/8, even with only 6 grandparents.

in any case, I can't wait to see how MC sets up his harem

Spoiler

And here I am thinking:
Well... That happened...

woah such a quick and weird development, also filled with old school japanese paranoia and nightmares of "depopulation/ young people not fucking, immigrants/chinese dominantion and plain old ethnic nationalism" the trifecta.

atleast this shows that the author has considered immigration as a measure to population revival, just not "japanese" population, same with the New type kids i guess.

Yeah, although it's weird . . . all this time I had the impression that the lack of reproduction was world wide, not a Japanese thing.  If it's just Japan . . . I dunno, the whole thing seems kind of dumb then.  For one thing, how would that even happen?  For another, even if it did, how could it possibly happen in such a way that there was no way to figure out how it happened and how to fix it?  I mean, if the rest of the world is still fertile then obviously there has to be some factor that just hit Japan, that you could isolate.  Plus thematically "the human race is dying" has a tiny bit more resonance than "one country is depopulating".

Secks!!!

Spoiler

Not even close. It still has several volumes to go until we reach the latest chapter, and I believe it's still ongoing.

Well, it just seemed weird with the sudden development, good to know.

This turned into crazy stuff after a few pages... I don't want to reread this, I'll just check the last chapter (40) to see if this crazyness was justified at all or not...

Well this was pretty weird. Axed?

Not even close. It still has several volumes to go until we reach the latest chapter, and I believe it's still ongoing.

Well this was pretty weird. Axed?

I have no idea what-just-happened....

woah such a quick and weird development, also filled with old school japanese paranoia and nightmares of "depopulation/ young people not fucking, immigrants/chinese dominantion and plain old ethnic nationalism" the trifecta.

atleast this shows that the author has considered immigration as a measure to population revival, just not "japanese" population, same with the New type kids i guess.

It would make sense if it was 1/16, so i guess there's a 1 missing.

Granted ancestry is basically binary but, if someone was 5/32 Japanese it would make some sense to call it 1/6.  This argument gets stronger for people with even more complicated heredity.

Manga is already over ~40 chapters long, I hope for fast and regular releases of new chapters

Honestly, if this story doesn't end as a legitimate harem, I will be shocked. The story itself is practically begging for it as a moral option.

In fact, I'd almost be a bit disappointed if it didn't go that route. Don't usually like harem endings since you are often left with an aftertaste of insincerity on the part of the protagonist, but Haru is seriously just so goddamn pure.

Seems like I can't use your chat client. It gets stuck on "Connecting To Server."

Perhaps Mibbit is having issues with your ISP. You could try using another IRC client like ChatZilla, mIRC, etc. It's not difficult to use, at all!

You're welcome. Generally, we prefer people being in our IRC to chat (I love to chat, and it entices me to translate more), but as you say, we do check comments from time to time.

Seems like I can't use your chat client. It gets stuck on "Connecting To Server."

I demand Harem....

uhm I didn't understand them.

there lot of mongoloid sinodonty around Japan that shared same DNA. Why don't they pick them??

some of sundadonty shared almost same appereance as japanese too.

if they want to preserve japanese DNA they can pick any girl that shared same DNA around japan. no some far western foreigner.

or unstable indigenous. 

oh well they've already try it. 

well his fate as stallion already sealed lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH KIREI CAKE!

I really like this manga, and I'm guessing you guys check the comments.  It feels like deconstruction of the romantic comedy genre where they look at each piece in a romantic comedy and analyze why it exists. The way the story is told is pretty mature and it doesn't treat it's audience like idiots.

Again. Thank you very much for updating this manga. I'm truly grateful.

You're welcome. Generally, we prefer people being in our IRC to chat (I love to chat, and it entices me to translate more), but as you say, we do check comments from time to time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KIREI CAKE!

I really like this manga, and I'm guessing you guys check the comments.  It feels like deconstruction of the romantic comedy genre where they look at each piece in a romantic comedy and analyze why it exists. The way the story is told is pretty mature and it doesn't treat it's audience like idiots.

Again. Thank you very much for updating this manga. I'm truly grateful.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics