Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 46votes)

Mitsudomoe

Alt Names: alt みつどもえalt สามรั่วตัวแสบalt 三人混战alt 超元氣3姊妹alt 쓰리몬
Author: Sakurai Norio
Artist: Sakurai Norio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The somewhat precocious and sadistic girl 'Mitsuba', the somewhat lecherous muscle girl 'Futaba', and the somewhat mysterious girl 'Hitoha'. Better known as the (mischievous) "Marui Sisters", this is the story of how these three triplets go about their days in Class 6-3 with their cute yet wild antics.
Go to Mitsudomoe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Apparently Miyashita's Voice Actress Left the Anime Industry New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Mitsudomoe Ending Earlier This Year New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 1 Replies
Topic Norio-sensei's True Identity (Discussion) New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kodomo Gakkyuu RAWs Wanted! New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 0 Replies

137 Comments

Sorry for the long delay! Been pretty busy with real life stuff, you all know how it is. :P

Anywho, with that, Volume 7 finally draws to a close! I never thought I’d actually make it this far! Thank you all so much for all the support! You guys rock! ;)

Here’s to many more Mitsudomoe chapters in the future!:D

Ace panty-shot-prevention skills.

This manga deserves more people reading it. 

Heheh, I guess even Micchan has her day every now and then. :P

Spoiler

the Hitoha x Yabecchi doujinshi say otherwise

As hilarious as the Miyashita x Hitoha pairing is, I’m afraid I’ll have to go with Yabecchi x Hitoha instead. Doesn’t make Miya-chan and Hitoha any less cute in this chapter, though! :P

Miya will either become a hardcore masochist or a rapist...

"LOVE IS A SPORT, BRUTE FORCE IT"

As hilarious as the Miyashita x Hitoha pairing is, I’m afraid I’ll have to go with Yabecchi x Hitoha instead. Doesn’t make Miya-chan and Hitoha any less cute in this chapter, though! :P

Chapter 131 should be familiar to those who’ve seen M.3.3.W’s excellent fansub of the Drama CDs, particularly Picture Drama’s fifth track.

Also, before you read it, be sure to check out Sic Coyote’s awesome video of this chapter using said Audio CD translation! You can watch it here.

Hitoha is THE CUTEST

Good job being the only one not to write on the card Miyahata.

I always love these Hitoha x Yabecchi tease chapters, even if they never really go anywhere. :P

I know, right? Just get married already.

Wow, Kuriyama really has it in for Yabecchi

I always love these Hitoha x Yabecchi tease chapters, even if they never really go anywhere. :P

I love how sometimes Mitsuba still act like an older sister to Futaba and Hitoha mmm...

Saw the obvious Kanon reference and immediately thought of "jam". I'm glad I was wrong.

Dangit, Norio-sensei! You had me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! :P

Right the first Ballot of head to head voting is now.

Looks like in the group elimination stage we lost ALL the guys, except Sugisaki's little brother and the big Daddy. We also lost all the Moms except the infamous Masochist.

Get your votes in, we tally the votes for this round in 24 hours time.

I have put a vote up on AnimeBrackets.me for the best Mitsudomoe character

https://animebracket.com/vote/best-mitsudomoe-character/

The full list of nominees is here:

https://animebracket.com/characters/best-mitsudomoe-character/

(Sorry no shiny forehead girl or Sweet Potato Man)

If anyone wants to vote on it, Group A is being voted on till 00:01 BST 10th April 2016, then Group B will be open to be voted on for 24 hours. I will keep going so it will change every 24 hours what you need to vote on. Just a bit of fun which hopefully may make one person try and find out what this manga/anime is :)

Happy 10th anniversary, Norio-sensei!! :D

38jjsvs.jpg?1

Heh......always cute, thanks for the new chapter SunfishScans :)

For those of you who just missed it, I've been gone for around 4 months to bring you all 32 Mitsudomoe Audio CD Songs, fully translated and ready to enjoy!

What the actual fuck dude

Thank you for translating more chapters of this awesome manga. 

Man, it's good to be back! :D

For those of you who just missed it, I've been gone for around 4 months to bring you all 32 Mitsudomoe Audio CD Songs, fully translated and ready to enjoy!

Scroll down and check out my comment below titled, "32 Mitsudomoe Songs Released and Fully Translated!"

Happy listening, everybody! ;)

Happy 10th anniversary, Norio-sensei!! :D

Hi guys, I just added a new page on the site dedicated to Mitsudomoe Doujins here.

Starting things off is a very special two-part doujin by DarkMac and derEX, followed by a small collection of short fan-made Mitsudomoe chapters.

I had a lot of fun reading them, and I hope you guys do too as well!

Please support the original translators in any way you can, either by visiting their site and liking & commenting on their posts, or helping spread the word to other Mitsudomoe fans around the net.

Happy reading, everyone! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics