Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 104votes)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Alt Names: alt Aesthetica of a Rogue Heroalt はぐれゆうしゃのエステティカalt はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学alt Hagure Yūsha no Esteticaalt Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigakualt Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigaku (Estetica)alt 无赖勇者的鬼畜美学
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Nakasone Haiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Summoned into an alternate world of Alayzard, Ousawa Akatsuki helps defeat the demon lord, brings harmony back into the world and, under the demon lord’s last request, takes the demon’s only daughter back into Akatsuki’s own world. It turns out that being teleported into a different world is somewhat of a common occurrence. Those who find themselves back home often come back with the power to use magic and the world organization, fearing people like Akatsuki, created Babel, a school to teach and keep tabs on the magic users. Akatsuki is able to pull the demon lord’s only daughter into Babel as his sister, Ousawa Miu. A new chapter for Akatsuki is about to begin in his own universe.
Go to Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Completed or ongoing??? New Window Maryonmekishiko
  • 0 Replies
Topic CH 05 not Showing New Window Fadamor
  • 0 Replies

117 Comments

Spoiler
the main character is too perfect, no room for improvement. The story will get stale fast.
Obviously, he can do it without touching =D
"You shouldn't touch a woman's breast without her permission" --> Steals a girl's panties 9 pages later.
So I'm assuming his rules of chivalry apply to everyone except for himself... or maybe he just doesn't mind being a hypocrite.
I liked the anime a bit better, still, following. Not everyday we get a MC that is not a complete useless pushover, we finally got someone actually competent.
@Cydric I got 404 error on p8, but i skipped it anyway.
Hey guys is page 8 missing for you,or is it just my connection?
I've watched a few ep of anime and i must say manga is better, beside that's the kind of manga that i want to read all the time without spineless mc
well the art on the anime is way better also the face of the guy looks much differente still good stuff i am waiting for the continuation :D
somehow the clothes reminds me on Cloud from FFVII
@jakeslogan

U're right, he does look much cooler in the anime.

If it's about the art style in general, the anime is better in my opinion, same with Guilty Crown, never gonna read the manga of that.
Is it just me but I think our MC in the anime looks much cooler.
YES!
nice art, interesting story. waiting patiently.
@ Meow Zorg
There hasn't been much interaction between the demon kings daughter and other people. We also don't know much about Alayzards culture, so it's possible that they have a lot of similarities. Being from another dimension doesn't automatically mean she's socially inept. Might just be that the author realized how worn out that type of character is. I personally can't stand reading manga where the girl goes out of her way to be clumsy and utterly incapable of interacting with society.
Good stuff so far, MC seems to be a man of action.
Right now we need translator for japanese to english that's why we lacking.
wow that suck wait almost 1 month wait the new chapter only had 15pages -_-
I'll ask about doing a v2 of ch2. Don't think we need one for ch1 since renzo did it already, and although derek kinda sucked at proofing, it's still decent.
I'll ask about doing a v2 of ch2. Don't think we need one for ch1 since renzo did it already, and although derek kinda sucked at proofing, it's still decent.
@Aurega
Cool. Hoping for a v2 for chapter 1 and 2 here.
Feel the manga is a lot better than the anime since it's way more detailed.

@d4z3d I've decided to offer my services to AFS. Next chapters will hopefully be proofread from now on :D
I'm liking the whole prophecy/future thing, I always enjoy vague foreshadowing of what's to come it makes you anticipate the future without really giving away any spoilers.
this manga is as awesome as the anime, please keep translating it, the MC is a badass and the heroine is freakin hot, plus we get real boobs not cover by freaking white or crap like that just like the manga so is a WIN WIN!
The whole time I wonder why the demon king's daughter magically knows how to do every thing and say all the right things when she is placed in a alien culture with barely any linking similarities. Shoving something in their to give her a reason to know all this junk would be the fixing point for me into liking this a little bit more.
hmm..ch 2..they skip the fortune telling in the anime..i was wondering how the heck the student council know about 'true hero'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics