Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 106votes)

Takamagahara

Alt Names: alt タカマガハラalt Takama-ga-hara
Author: Kawai Juzou
Artist: Kawai Juzou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inside of every human lie dormant superpowers. Our main characters is one of the 5 yamada brothers, who are known for their brutal strength. Even though his brothers are strong and seek strength, he, Yamato, has no interest in seeking strength. Yamato wants to draw manga. Later on, his normal life will end on that day by him awakening his hidden dormant divine gift.
Go to Takamagahara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip New Window Silent44
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do you think? New Window EndlessNight
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

Boring is boring, nothing to be surprised about that it got canceled. I did enjoy the creepy villains though.
oh well another manga with potential down the drain :|
I honestly hope japan gets hit by a dunce-killing bomb that removes the stupidity that is within their manga-reading population. Seriously, I am effing sick of mangas with great story and/or potential getting axed while the worst of the worst manga continues to get serialized in the same effing magazine (*cough*medakabox*cough*).
I am upset that it was ended so soon. The ending was way too soon, and there was almost no character development.
The concept of everyone having a superpower made the the manga very interesting and different, but we didn't get to see
the characters grow.

There could have been so much more.
"meh" ending is a "meh" ending
It ended. Chapter 17 is the last, a rushed hackjob without even doing a proper ending.
.. fck i was hoping to see some yaoi in there they should have at least gave it 10 chapters to have an actual finish
Oh, and

Spoiler
I just read it through because I found out it was ending; shame it got choked so very soon. This could've gotten real interesting if they'd allowed it to run for a bit longer.

In my own completely personal and biased opinion, this was better than Toriko, Naruto and One Piece put together.
Mizuho get's an ability to change between Yin and Yang

" An ability which may allow one to reverse the worlds of the living and dead "

Good thing they axed it before it gets worse. A main Heroine who get OP ability and too dumb to figure out how to use and ended up being a burden.
Ralan No need for confirmation since it already ended last week.
so now gender bending.. hahaha
when I say the scene in page 5 of chapter 15 the first thing to cross my mind was "FALCON PUNCH!!"
Holy shit that time-skipped so fucking fast..... now I'm seeing that it got axed. Ahh, too bad.
But wth was happening with the "chick?" Her divine gift is gender swap? WTFLOL.
The girl got his divine gift, now she can transform into a guy :o
yeah apparently this series got axed due to low ratings. Chapter 17 will be the last. Shame too, I liked it
I would like to know where it says this is getting axed. Not that I like this manga or not I just want to get the facts straight

Honestly I don't enjoy this manga that much. There are probably a bunch of manga I read that a lot of people could say are worse for the same reasons as this mangas dislike. I just don't seem to like it fully.

There are parts I do like. I like the jokes that are made with the brothers being parodies of shounen hero archetypes. I found some parts to be quite interesting and I did enjoy a hero who thought through his battles instead of just blindly attacking or trying different things.

Though personally I didn't like most of the characters. That being said if it is getting axed then they just don't get much time to actually grow and develop as many characters can start of as dislikable for this reason.

I'm confused if we had a massive time skip or not, but honestly this is something that I kinda feel indifferent to know. I didn't like it fully at first and it still isn't one I would recommend but that is my opinion.

Not sure if this is the creators first official published work or not but I have to say that if it is being axed then much knowledge will be bestowed upon him. You learn more from losses then you do victories.
All the sister look so much better then mizuho..
Agora que me interessei por Tapa-na-cara, a série vai pro limbo. PERFECT.
I just want to clarify an earlier point I made. I liked this manga quite a bit, but from the first chapter I knew it was probably going to be axed. The only way I can describe this manga is that it had an interesting premise, but a generic execution. The main character was pretty cool, but his personality also wasn't very consistent. Well, to be clear, you could consistently predict what he was going to do, but it felt kinda forced. The author's execution of the character was consistent but the character himself didn't.

I'd def read something else by the author though. Failure can be a stepping stone to success.
I'm not surprised this is getting axed.
well that fucking sucks. tons of shitty manga out there and the interesting ones get axed instead. lol lack of originality? because of powers? id rather prefer that than an idiotic twist in the plot that makes no sense at all. oh god this sucks. people who said its not original prolly only said so coz theres no gigantic tits and panty shots. bunch of fkers.
honestly now that they've set up the main villain I'm actually interested to see where this is going.
I really enjoy this manga and I hope it continues, but if it doesn't I hope can see more from this author in the future.
hmmm is this manga going to be axed?
it seems to have suddenly skipped quite a long period of time

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics