Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 106votes)

Takamagahara

Alt Names: alt タカマガハラalt Takama-ga-hara
Author: Kawai Juzou
Artist: Kawai Juzou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inside of every human lie dormant superpowers. Our main characters is one of the 5 yamada brothers, who are known for their brutal strength. Even though his brothers are strong and seek strength, he, Yamato, has no interest in seeking strength. Yamato wants to draw manga. Later on, his normal life will end on that day by him awakening his hidden dormant divine gift.
Go to Takamagahara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip New Window Silent44
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do you think? New Window EndlessNight
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

the yamada family kinda resembles the von erich wrestling family
He was like "im barely goin to punch you in the face".........."Im sorry did i just make you fly across a 20 ft gap inbetween buildings?"
Trolololololololololol
I'm mostly interested in the reactions. I can only hope this turns out to be ok.
Art's pretty bland imo, but story is decent, has potential.

I just hope it isn't a typical shounen battle manga, oh wait, it's jump. Woops. :P
If every character is going to be inspired by a manga this is going to get repetitive.
awesome. cant wait to see some future updates. X33
haha i thought that your arm was suppose to be super muscular in order to do that...
Was this the manga that replaced Magico?
not bad.. not bad at all i wanna see how is going to develop
I just made a livejournal site, and i will from now keep posting the chaps I release with ddl link for those who are interested, http://lupajenge.livejournal.com/ thanks :P
Looks really good and funny.
Damn... I feel sorry for this guy's penis. He's so gonna crush it whenever he's fapping....
its got potential... might as well wait and see how it goes
Looks good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics