Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

That ended unexpectedly quickly. O_o

Am I the only one disappointed that it switched from otaku-romance to normal cliché-romance just like that in a few chapters...?

I actually thought it was the new chapter...

12hTiW8.gif

Haha,read the last chapter already. The Mangaka seems to have switched with the Minamoto Monogatari-mangaka xD

Spoiler

I don't think I'd like to see this story get dragged out. It'd be nice if it ended in a few chapters without feeling too rushed? Or rather, there's not really that much left to keep it going. Don't see how the mangaka could add in new characters or anything without fucking the story up.

she still is annoying -.-

I actually quite liked the lesbian girl, hahah.

the bloody effing flying shenanigans f$%# u bloody hell talking about, don't insult NTR if u don't even know what the effin it is, neither bring the topic to a manga bc NTR is a term use in hentai, and is a sexual term all together so don't bring that SH3T up. btw i like NTR and i know what im talking bout, so don't even....... 

Not fucking sure what the shit you're talking about, but NTR is predominantly used in the gaming (visual novel, eroge etc.) industry. It was rarely abbreviated as NTR when referring to h-manga or h-anime until more recently. Between this manga or a H-manga, there's not really more precedent for using it for one or the other, so just stfu. You're right, however, that it extremely often involves sexual relations. You're also right that this manga isn't fucking 寝取られ. Not even in the slightest. It's about as 寝取られ as fucking Dragon Ball Z.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/NTR

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/寝取られ

what's the cutest name if their baby turns out to be a girl? 

'Mio' of course...reason: She's the fruit of her parent's "Fuwa-Fuwa Time"...if you know what I mean *wink*wink*

I swear. If he goes home........

Ruri deserves the win. Draw this out another 50 chapters and fill it up with enough drama to kill the relationship between Fuwari and Fuwa Rito (it even sounds corny), then give Ruri some time to make Rito jealous, then throw them together after Rito becomes a man. Cliche? yes. But Fuwari and Rito dont even match, i swear.

what do you mean 50 more chapter, it already end in japan. maybe it got axed after the author introduced the lesbian character, look what happen to Prunus girl.

Ruri deserves the win. Draw this out another 50 chapters and fill it up with enough drama to kill the relationship between Fuwari and Fuwa Rito (it even sounds corny), then give Ruri some time to make Rito jealous, then throw them together after Rito becomes a man. Cliche? yes. But Fuwari and Rito dont even match, i swear.

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Aug 09 2013 06:24 PM

A wild bikini fan service page appeared.

What do?

That was a good chapter, hope we have at least more 4 chapters before ending.
Thanks Casanova! :D

Why yes, I would love to stay over.

Oh... I'm liking this pacing.

A bit rushed, don't ya think? I mean

Spoiler

Do you want to know what happened in next chapter?

Spoiler

to much cuteness.... overloading..over...loadin...

300-rainbow-puke.jpg

Right. Ruri-chan runs this rusty story. Can't live w/o cute girl like her.

to much cuteness.... overloading..over...loadin...

300-rainbow-puke.jpg

Spoiler

TBzvDzE.gif

now we just need some "hot coffee" :P

I don't know man, having too much and it running too long will ruin the story (Kimi no Iru Machi) plus I'm greatful for it ending soon coz while the story has been great...that lesbian girl was so 223.gifdamn annoying...even if she had a tragic love story

she still is annoying -.-

the good thing about the final chapter is that the lesbian doesn't appear in person in that chapter, it's just the 2 MCs  :P

what's the cutest name if their baby turns out to be a girl? 

It's going to end? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH T-T I wanted more Ruriiii

I don't know man, having too much and it running too long will ruin the story (Kimi no Iru Machi) plus I'm greatful for it ending soon coz while the story has been great...that lesbian girl was so 223.gifdamn annoying...even if she had a tragic love story

Well, it's good that it's ending now, before the author decide to pull another Machida-like shit.

Next one is the final chapter? All I can say is... Meh...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics