Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

why does that girl have such THICK thighs....?
Need more <3~
Nah its the girl with the glasses that was hiding behind that is the maid...
Ok i figured this out already. The girl that was messing with him during middle skool is the maid and she probably feels bad about what she did that or she liked him but her friends were making fun of him. But that is fucked up tho i hate girls like that and then years later they come back like that hopefully he'll do something about it bc when she was drunk she made fun of him and you know people show there "true" colors or feelings when their drunk. I like the story so far tho anyone where i can find the raws or is this weekly?
"No Moe, No Life!" That'll be my battlecry in the apocalipsis.
its monthly dude...the group is just catching up
y can't something like dat happen to me D: lol
This goes out weekly??????? Yeeehey
NO MOE
NO LIFE
Best Part
fk me I haven't had one of those happen to me since college.... I feel nostalgic lol
@bonhart
Spoiler
I might be wrong but I think that the maid was in that flashback withe the mean girls. I'm talking about the glasses wearing shy girl hiding behind one of the girls. It would explain her reactions at the maid cafe, no? Time will telll...
great^^
It will be interesting if the maid was a childhood friend whom he thought was a guy.
The premise reminds me of Sexless Friend
This is gonna be interesting!
  • Tsundere MC with trauma to women
  • Big Boobs maid main heroine
  • Childhood friend fujoshi
  • Annoying Bad Companions
  • The Childhood friend cheering squad
Busted! Blood bath! Jealousy women is scary.
Well, I was actually looking for more pages but my wish was shattered in pieces.
Spoiler
The real action will begin after one month i guess.
@macJIGGER
Thanks, was expecting it, but wanted to see other options other there, quite surprised it's going to be shown so early.
It has began
LOL, DAT FACE!
"since you got a girl, its our duty to disturb you with all our might!!" epic
Both girls are cute. Even if I reread all chapters, that fact won't change.
That kind kind of development is quite fast! busted already?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics