Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

Not sure if anyone said it as yet but

Spoiler

xD

wow childhood friend lost... this happens everytime ;(

But Fuwari was a (forgotten) childhood friend.

Decent ending. Nice read overall.

Im glad she lost she didn't deserve him anyway she was thinking of plotting with the lesbian girl into breaking them up so really she had no right to be with him after that.

HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh, wait... IT ENDED?

God damn it. ;/ ;/ ;/

Spoiler

<3

It really feels that this got axed, especially since the friggin' build up from the early chapters is just blatantly ignored!

She was supposed to be the girl in glasses, but instead it turned into a plot twist, where she was really girl A, who had no personality whatsoever when she appeared.

I liked the manga quite a bit, but I just felt betrayed when the author disposed of the previous plot and had to make a chapter justifying their new "past bond" with a character that appears out of thin air.

That being said, it probably was the fastest way a plot point could wrap up the story before the ax dropped.

Famous Last Words: Lets Love....? Seriously? Alright, clock's a-tickin. Someone make a meme.

hahaha the end is like ... well we should cut here, because it's getting hot in here and it will be censored hahahahaha

Am I the only one disappointed that it switched from otaku-romance to normal cliché-romance just like that in a few chapters...?

def not, it was good, then it just turned god-awful.

I liked the ending...good short manga.

Axed like a boss.

That's...it?

Surely he meant "let's fuck".

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 06 2013 04:57 PM

Hey, how about..

Umm...

How about a 15.5 for fan-service?

This musta been axed or some thing, The logical end was like 5 chapters ago it really had no point continuing from there. Then all of a sudden we are throw into a entirely pointless Yuri Love Rival bullshit that resolves it self with out any real conflict ever happening and then the two main characters have the exact same heart to heart they had 5 chapters ago when all these plot points were resolved then and it just ends.

fine ending, not great or bad, just fine, its a entertaining read, if u have an hour and a half or more, do read it all!

Good ending

bth_a.gif

This should have had one more chapter like some xxx scene or something else it feels like it could have gone to 1 or 2 more chapters. But it was a good ending

I was expecting way more than just a kiss. Blah.

tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif

Shouldn't you say "Let's make Love" 33.gif

bleh crap ending

yet another manga has ended...

N9xKx8u.jpg?1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics