Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

And we will never found out what happened that night in her room...

And we never really found out if Ruri became a lesbian or not.

Boioioioioing :3 I liked this. Could've gone on a bit longer.

KOI!! a fish

Being a creeper/stalker is totally fine if you're in love. And a woman.

Right?

Objection - I don't think Hoshino-san was a stalker. It's not like she laid in wait for Fuwa-san all this time. It was never a long-term plan of hers to meet up - simply to share in his hobbies in the chance it might link them up together in the future. Stalking is never that vague, otherwise stalkers would be covering a shitload of contingencies, hoping that one of them pays off. There was never any guarantee that they'd meet up again, and even taking up the maid job never brought any guarantees that they'd meet up - just made the odds in favor a little higher.

I'm a bit disappointed this ended so early. It DOES feel like a double-ending here, since the 2nd arc was killed off so suddenly. Plus, the side characters are never used as window-dressing until the last few chapters - there was definitely an intention to develop them further into the overall story. Too many loose-ends and too many questions now arise. What happened to glasses girl from 7yrs ago? What about Fuwa's Otaku friends? They just dropped off, much like the other two maids and all of Ruri's friends. It's an extensive cast that didn't get a chance to develop in the main story. Oh well, such is the Mighty Axe and its final judgement.

The new character was pointless.

It's like it had TWO endings.

Really liked the ending, but it felt a bit rushed...

Anyway, I'll miss this one, really liked the characters :3

Fuwari and Fuwa got together in the end. That kiss was a great scene. Still kinda disappointed how it just ended like that and what happened with Ruri? D:

It is a bit sad that Ruri didn't get Fuwa as a boyfriend but, she may get Machina as a girlfriend maybe? xP  Aside from that though Ruri may have been in love with him yet at the same time she is also happy knowing that he's happy and that she will always ALWAYS be a part of his life regardless of the situation so it's not like she got the complete short end of the stick.

I don't get why people are complaining. First of all Hoshino was the original childhood friend (she DID meet him first. Ruri was second) but she didn't have enough courage to say she was in love with him. Second, it's STILL and Otaku-romance type because even if she was doing the gaming stuff because she wanted to be close to the guy she missed she still LOVED doing it. (You do not just play games, and cosplay just on the off chance you might meet someone from the past.) She herself said she got into them and was an Otaku-girl. Third Ruri isn't in too bad of a position in my opinion because there was only one sided affection on her part. Which hurts but, she will ALWAYS be his best friend and for her that's enough. I don't feel like Ruri wavering was out of place either because as someone else pointed out she was at first afraid of being separated from him but, realized that wasn't ever going to happen so she became satisfied.

One question remains though... will Ruri end up with Machina? I say GO GO but, that's cause I'm all about girl/ girl relationships. Besides they'd make a cute couple.

Fuwari and Fuwa got together in the end. That kiss was a great scene. Still kinda disappointed how it just ended like that and what happened with Ruri? D:

Being a creeper/stalker is totally fine if you're in love. And a woman.

Right?

HAH

But Fuwari was a (forgotten) childhood friend.

Fuwari was a childhood crush and I don't think Ruri has known Fuwa long enough to be considered a childhood friend. but yeah, childhood friends often get the short end of the stick.

BEST PART EVER!!!

...actually there'll be a much "best part" IF ONLY HE AGREE TO BANG HER, IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER AFTER ALL @!#$@~~~!!!

Spoiler

Oh well whatever, not like I had any overexaggerated hope for this one or anything. A nice read, not too convoluted, not too deep, but good to give it a go.

As always, thanks to all the scanlation groups and the contributors for bringing this manga to us.

what kind of ending is that?!

It's over!  The trainwreck's finally OVER!  I think...

Im glad she lost she didn't deserve him anyway she was thinking of plotting with the lesbian girl into breaking them up so really she had no right to be with him after that.

OBJECTION!
She wavered whether she still had a chance to defend her place beside him, however as soon as she confirmed she would (probably) always be the closest to him, she stopped wavering - she didn't plan to break him and Hoshino up

Got the best ending, but....

"SOMETHING FEELS AMISS"

Was a good ride, still, need the H after part! Even a doujin will do! D:

Axed like a boss.

even if it was axed the ending is wonderful and it wasn't rushed.  the flow of the story was very natural without useless ntr, plot twits and so on. 

Spoiler

<3

BEST PART EVER!!!

Yes! We got the best ending! :D

Very good ending. And why am I crying?

;_____;

The ending was surprisingly satisfying. If can you ignore all the shark jumping, plot-device-pulled-out-of-ass yuri nonsense in volume 3, which thankfully just runs out of steam and goes the frack away, not a bad read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics