Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 96votes)

Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki

Alt Names: alt 僕は恥っこが好きalt Bokuhaji
Author: Wakai Ken
Artist: Wakai Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Noda Haruko has hatched a plot to get tasty lunches; she's put a love letter in a paper airplane and tossed it out into the world. By chance, it ends up in the hands of a lonely boy named Katou Seiji. Haruko confesses her "love" for him, and her hope that he'll become her husband and make her delicious lunches. Surprisingly, Seiji agrees, and becomes her boyfriend-chef. Seiji allows himself to be swept away by her childish enthusiasm, but he keeps trying to find ways to make their relationship more 'real'-- by holding hands, kissing, or simply being alone together. Haruko and Seiji navigate their unusual relationship among their friends and classmates, who all have their share of comedic troubles!
Go to Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

so MC is just a chef for elementary school girl ? my hopes go down below my expectation for this manga.
Spoiler

I expecting she might ask *Sensei..are u a lolicon* lol
finish reading... my thoughts... not interesting enough

Spoiler

@jojocommi it's aimless...
where is this story going?
@macanbugil01 Nope, that ass also caught my attention
quite an impressive job with the last one, great job guys.
@adva, She's not even romantically interested in him; she's using him for food. Is it even any wonder why she doesn't show him any love?
@Akmal Karakuri Art is not necessary to life, but it sure is good to look at
They have to prove it's a shounen somehow.
Well he finally got to hold hands...but was that panty shot really necessary?Posted Image
That panty shot not really necessary
Great new chapter, thanks a lot Kuudere Scans!!
What's with the random panty shot at the end? >_>
the main girl is too attached to her friend she should give her boyfriend some more attention i kinda feel sorry for him........well at least he is trying his best too get her to notice him more.
dat ass bring me here.
am i the only one?
Please, for the love of GOD no harem! I'm sick and tired of those.
Shotacon + Athlete Foot = LOL

I hope there's harem development for MC.
The power of athlete's foot will lead you to love.
The grade schooler and... The nutrition manager.
That pretty much sums up the whole premise of this manga's MC and heroine.
i like how the cover looks like some ecchi manga. the way she sticks her ass out...

:D slurp~
haha! wow, this chapter totally trolled me...i thought it was gonna be all sappy and stuff...then nooooooppppeeee...bam! had me rolling specially after she came to the realization about her father. ><
V hahaha as a fellow Asian I agree and it true, same goes for gifts, we won't take no for answer
@ askara, seeing as i live in japan i can answer your question, these japanese people take everything very seriously, if you win free ice creame, they will not let you leave the store without it, if you try to leave they will chase your ass down and give it to you.
A pretty upbeat girl is pretty much more normal than a shotacon. >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics