Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.98 - 96votes)

Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki

Alt Names: alt 僕は恥っこが好きalt Bokuhaji
Author: Wakai Ken
Artist: Wakai Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Noda Haruko has hatched a plot to get tasty lunches; she's put a love letter in a paper airplane and tossed it out into the world. By chance, it ends up in the hands of a lonely boy named Katou Seiji. Haruko confesses her "love" for him, and her hope that he'll become her husband and make her delicious lunches. Surprisingly, Seiji agrees, and becomes her boyfriend-chef. Seiji allows himself to be swept away by her childish enthusiasm, but he keeps trying to find ways to make their relationship more 'real'-- by holding hands, kissing, or simply being alone together. Haruko and Seiji navigate their unusual relationship among their friends and classmates, who all have their share of comedic troubles!
Go to Boku wa Hajikko ga Suki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

I hope this doesn't come across as an attack - in most cases, any translation is better than none, and I'm grateful to BHS that we have something.

But I personally doubt the writer is at fault. It's far more likely the writing seems so incoherent because 1) .JP->.CH->.US will always be handicapped, sometimes badly. 2) Their track record here & elsewhere suggests BHS faces a lot of difficulties with translating.

(If I thought I could help, I gladly would. It's really hard work capturing the nuances of language A into a true meaning, then re-coding them into the nuances of language B. But they don't seem to have trouble with expressing themselves in English... just with capturing the true meaning of the Chinese. And only the Flying Spaghetti Monster knows how badly the Chinese translation might have been mangled already. I once unknowingly bought a Hong Kong rip of Kashimashi, and the translation was so awful it was literally laughable.)

Considering that comment was two years old, it probably isn't referring to BHS.

From reading this, I guess the author is better at expressing manga without words, given how good Joshikausei is. The dialogue is somewhat confusing.

It is still pretty cute, though, and it would be good to see it through to the end. It's not even at the halfway point, so it might get significantly better (like Sachiusu, that had a similar run).

The art is amazing. Especially those coloured opening pages.

I hope this doesn't come across as an attack - in most cases, any translation is better than none, and I'm grateful to BHS that we have something.

But I personally doubt the writer is at fault. It's far more likely the writing seems so incoherent because 1) .JP->.CH->.US will always be handicapped, sometimes badly. 2) Their track record here & elsewhere suggests BHS faces a lot of difficulties with translating.

(If I thought I could help, I gladly would. It's really hard work capturing the nuances of language A into a true meaning, then re-coding them into the nuances of language B. But they don't seem to have trouble with expressing themselves in English... just with capturing the true meaning of the Chinese. And only the Flying Spaghetti Monster knows how badly the Chinese translation might have been mangled already. I once unknowingly bought a Hong Kong rip of Kashimashi, and the translation was so awful it was literally laughable.)

godlike chapter

I don't really understand half of the dialogue

This popped up onto my following list. And I have completely no memory of this place

I cringed so hard on this first chapter...

Maybe she just has a thing for idiots...

Are you sure the bullied girl even a girl in the first place? My trap sense is tingling

And thanks for picking up this manga

whoever picks this back up is a god

Good news: we've picked it up.

whoever picks this back up is a god

4.5 years. 4.5 years!

In my defense, it took a while to learn enough Chinese to translate it ;)

4.5 years. 4.5 years!

His friend's story is so much better damn.

I have the raws of volume 2 and 3 and now I need a translator

From reading this, I guess the author is better at expressing manga without words, given how good Joshikausei is. The dialogue is somewhat confusing.

It is still pretty cute, though, and it would be good to see it through to the end. It's not even at the halfway point, so it might get significantly better (like Sachiusu, that had a similar run).

The art is amazing. Especially those coloured opening pages.

Guess I'll pick this up.

If anyone thinks he/she can help, we need that help over here.

Because this manga has become so archived that I can't find any raws.

may yeezy bless you

Guess I'll pick this up.

You sir are a saint.

Guess I'll pick this up.

Poor guy, he deserves a better girlfriend.

i hope other scanlation group will pick this series up, it's fun reading this ^_^

apparently this was dropped by kuudere-scans

Yurie with ponytails...kawai
this story isnt bad but its not that catching to be honest >.>
Thanks for the new chapter Kuudere Scans!!!
Hah!! Funny stuff, thanks a lot Kuudere Scans!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics