Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 185votes)

Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!

Alt Names: alt おまえをオタクにしてやるから、俺をリア充にしてくれ!alt เปลี่ยนผมเป็นคนธรรมดาที คุณว่าที่โอตาคุalt Eu vou fazer de você uma Otaku, então faça de mim um Riajuu!alt 널 오타쿠로 만들어줄 테니까 날 리얼충으로 만들어줘!alt I'll Make You into an Otaku, so make Me into a Riajuu!alt Otaria
Author: Murakami Rin
Artist: Aoki Mutsumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kashiwada Naoki was determined to lead his high school life without anyone knowing that he’s an Otaku. However, his classmate Bishoujo, Koigasaki Momo, who was rumored among the girls to be a bitch, found him out!? Before the despairing Kashiwada, she said something undoubtedly surprising.

“Aren’t you an Otaku? Then, make me into an Otaku!”

The love story of two individuals bounded by an agreement of Otaku and Riajuu starts!!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Murakami Rin with illustrations by Anapon
Go to Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kugimiya Rie New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies
Topic MEGA BITCH New Window Demonkonga
  • 18 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Ulquiorra
  • 1 Replies

468 Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

hahahahaha x'DDDD

Spoiler

Spoiler

Show your statement please.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

hahahahaha x'DDDD

Spoiler

Spoiler

But but Toradora was a good anime (I have no idea about manga and LN tho)

At least Toradora is good Novel/Manga/Anime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

hahahahaha x'DDDD

Spoiler

Spoiler

A jojo reference! :D

I have my own misgivings with the main girl Momo, but honestly I'm actually rooting for her to get with the protagonist. I don't even know why. Something about her just....god what is wrong with me?

Megurine Luka costume was no bueno

Oh, man. It feels like Toradora all over again.

Except Taiga had redeeming qualities

I'm reading this for the friend tbh he seems cool

At least Toradora is good Novel/Manga/Anime

Yep, the same setting but different characters hence different feelings. For now, I'm on my way to re watch Tora Dora. Anyone with me?

Now u say it, I understand why tora tora ring in my mind these 2 days

This Manga is Briliant , thank u for translating it , I cry for more 

Did someone revive this series? Or is it just a sample?

Either way i'll have to read it again...

This manga may be very stereotypical but never fail to put a smile on me. Is someone translating the Ln?

Baka-tsuki has some chapters translated but is stalled at Vol.2.Ch.5 since 2014 (Although there is a mega-spoiler in a partial translation of Vol.8)

Captain, shots are fired. Someone is attempting to sink our ship. Who would fire on us? We aren't a strategic target! We are sir. We are firing on our own ship!

Thanks for the new chapter KidCongo and iMangaScans & Village Idiot

it feels good to know that even the characters get annoyed at the manga's developments.

I wonder how the novel got so many vol. when we all know how this type of story ends.

Indeed, we only need one fairy tale to tell us how the Prince and Princess live happily ever after

This manga may be very stereotypical but never fail to put a smile on me. Is someone translating the Ln?

If you have to ask, the answer is probably no.

H-how...!? How are you alive!!?? I-I Buried you w-with my own hands...This can't be true...

Ok, let's kill the drama.

Thanks iMangaScans and Village Idiot for resuscitating this series, personally I hope it doesn't ends like toradora, not that I don't like toradora, i love it, but i would like to see a different ending. 

To be honest, I don't think you needed a spoiler to know how this sort of story would end...

yes but i can always hope for sth different right? lol

tired of fcking cliche endings

caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

open your eyes, look up to the skies and see

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Isn't this the manga Natsumi was reading in that one episode of Non Non Biyori?

Yup

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics