Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

Zoom~ WHhat fast editing oO
meh... I dropped this after chapter 12 >_>
She ain't that strong of a female lead *sigh*
meh... I dropped this after chapter 12 >_>
She ain't that strong of a female lead *sigh*
Maybe because shes oblivious to love so she says things like bonds and crap and says stuff like "from now on ill see you as a man" and shit shes a cute yet dumb female lead tell me when its done so i can read the last chapter :/
Boomsickle, it isn't a shoujo manga if there isn't, at least, a love triangle (or between 4)

I like it pretty much, even though, I wonder why, Yukina pisses me off sometimes (we didn't click that much - me and a manga character -_- whatever)...
And now its a love quadruplet (is that the right word)...is this the reverse harem I have heard about?
I liked it more when it was just a 1 on 1 relationship but then they added a love triangle and now i can say im only reading it to find out what happens instead out of full enjoyment
i know actually one of the only shojo i read its so amazing
i know actually one of the only shojo i read its so amazing
this series is wayy too cute even though im more of a shounen fan, i cannot stop reading this intense shoujo manga :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics