Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 46votes)

Hotman

Alt Names: alt ホットマン
Author: Kitagawa Shou
Artist: Kitagawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enzo Takaya, character inspired by Jean Reno, is a teacher and the oldest son of his family, as such, he takes care of his siblings like a father. One day, a 5 year-old girl is found on their doorstep with a note: she is the result of Enzo's former life of crime and luxury as a gang member. Although he ignores who the mother is, he decides to take in the little Nanami. She unfortunately suffers from a skin disease due to sensitivity to pollution and certain types of food. So, Enzo becomes a health freak...
Go to Hotman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Spoiler

You're doing the Lord's work.  Thanks!

We're going to be a little bit slow on the next chapter. Sorry for the delay.  

We have roughly a half of the next chapter ready. We can release the chapter in two parts if people want.

We're going to be a little bit slow on the next chapter. Sorry for the delay.  

We have roughly a half of the next chapter ready. We can release the chapter in two parts if people want.

Glad somebody decided to pick up this Series! It deserves to be translated until the end! Thanks for that one.

Yeah, wasn't expecting another so soon.  It's helping me get back into the manga.

Thank you for the speedy update!

IT LIIIIVES!

A wild update appears! Man, I hope you stick around. This deserves to be finished. 

We will. I can't comment on speed of updates, but the TL is adamant at finishing this. 

A wild update appears! Man, I hope you stick around. This deserves to be finished. 

HEEEEEYY, A RELEASE~~!!!!

HORRAAAYYYY!!!

Woah, it's live again ? O_o

Thanks to whoever is behind it!

Good manga doesn't need to be timely manga, I guess ^^

daaaaamn i regret binging this cause is hasnt been updated in like 2 years. I NEED CLOSURE :"(

i feel you brah i feel you ;-;

daaaaamn i regret binging this cause is hasnt been updated in like 2 years. I NEED CLOSURE :"(

Binge read 91 chapters in a row. Incredible work. It's sad that there's no one translating the rest of the chapters.

73's chapter art author's note seemed unnecessary especially after the chapter art for shima's boyfriend chapter. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me I just assumed from that point on that chapter art is irrelevant.

Edit: ahh the foreshadowing on this was so real some one please finish the last 2 volumes

): No new chapters in months. I'm guessing Random Fan is busy irl/ got tired, huh? Well, hopefully this gets finished one way or another. Thanks for the hard work so far.

Oh my god.  This manga is so goddamn heartwarming.

They must pump the chapters out at a factory.  I can see it now.

"The Feels Inc."

I'm guessing the secert to happiness is Enzo rollerskating with a hoodie on cause the only conversation in that chapter about happiness was Hinata talking about her family bond.

Great series. Thanks for the update!
Yay ze update! Thanks Random Fan!
Hmmm . . . Not quite a cliffhanger, but, how murky those waters gonna get before those two get their heads on straight?
Is sensei in love with Haiji or something @_@
this manga is so touching..... i cried every 5 episodes.... this is the 1st manga that i cried so muuuchh!!~ T_T
ah~
i kinda like new year or what not
cuz
some dead/postponed series getting an UPDATE :)
hmmmm you tempted me with an update, I hope you understand that my addiction for hotman wont be satisfied with just a 1 chapter release per 2 months. FEED MY ADDICTION!
and sorry about the double post and messing up the spoiler tag

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics