Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 46votes)

Hotman

Alt Names: alt ホットマン
Author: Kitagawa Shou
Artist: Kitagawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enzo Takaya, character inspired by Jean Reno, is a teacher and the oldest son of his family, as such, he takes care of his siblings like a father. One day, a 5 year-old girl is found on their doorstep with a note: she is the result of Enzo's former life of crime and luxury as a gang member. Although he ignores who the mother is, he decides to take in the little Nanami. She unfortunately suffers from a skin disease due to sensitivity to pollution and certain types of food. So, Enzo becomes a health freak...
Go to Hotman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Have read this manga from Chapter 1 up to the present. Surprising how it went from "Slice of Life with Health Tips" to the current drama-laden chapters presented now.

It's about to end... That makes me sad.

But to the scanlators: skree skree skree. And thank you.

Well, hurrah!

3 more chapters till the end of Hotman! Get Hype!

I don't understand why the doctor in chapter 8 would prescribe immunosuppressants "because" she has bacterias forming cysts on her skin. If it is an infection, these drugs will worsen the situation... I know it's just a manga, but a little bit of logic from time to time doesn't hurt.

You want to treat the cause, not just the symptoms. She developed the bacteria infection b/c she was scratching at the rashes caused by her hypersensitivity. Sure, the side effect of using an immunosuppressant sounds counter intuitive, but the effects will be offset if they prescribe some antibiotics.

Wincest

I am glad that i found this masterpiece. Thank you!

I think that my mouth watered for the very first time when I saw Enzo without his shirt and glasses... Dang.

I gloat.  I actually have some soap that good. 

I'm totally starting to cut off the toilet paper with a karate chop.

those striking poses tho... 

So JoJo...

those striking poses tho... 

Just an update: we're having pretty big problems with the translation for this chapter. More details on our tumblr blog, but just know that this project is still active.

It takes five minutes to check it and the author was already researching things about healthy lifestyles and diet that the MC is saying every 2 pages, so...

You have to keep in mind that her medical condition is caused by her immune system is going out of control. Those bacteria were forming on cysts that were caused precisely because her immune system was reacting too strongly. Solve the underlying problem by de-activating her immune system, so the cysts go away. The bacteria can be targeted with medication.

they can't tell the editor-san "hey editor-san extend my deadline a day or two more so I can look up this medical treatment shit for my manga"
they don't have that leisure dood

It takes five minutes to check it and the author was already researching things about healthy lifestyles and diet that the MC is saying every 2 pages, so...

Nice an update .. thank you for this and looks like the truth really painfull for Hinata huh ? but i think that really after growing up together for so long even they are not related by blood, the fact doesn't change that hinata is part of the family ..

150 chapters in and I still don't know why the hell this is called Hotman. Then again, the story speaks for itself anyway. It doesn't really matter what the title is. It could be called Largeman, Kool-Aid-Man, or even PandaxRhino-Guro-Sex-Orgy. We'd still read it. Might clear our browsing histories more often though.

Tension ratcheting up.

Sorry about the delay-- and on a cliffhanger too. We're still plugging at it, our newest project is a bit harder to TL than we thought, but we're still trying to work on both at the same time. If it gets too much, we'll just stall the new project and focus 100% on HOTMAN.

Yess at last .. updates thanks for picking this great seinen manga ... really appreciate it .. what a cliffhanger this updates huh .. need next chapter to conlude about this already ...

I don't understand why the doctor in chapter 8 would prescribe immunosuppressants "because" she has bacterias forming cysts on her skin. If it is an infection, these drugs will worsen the situation... I know it's just a manga, but a little bit of logic from time to time doesn't hurt.

they can't tell the editor-san "hey editor-san extend my deadline a day or two more so I can look up this medical treatment shit for my manga"

they don't have that leisure dood

Man.  Them orca ninjas don't mess around.  Updates movin' fast!

8YNcpUF.gif

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics